Movies You Saw On Tv As A Kid And Loved....

QFTI thought of another one... did anyone else see this movie in school? It starts out as a live action movie and then turns into a cartoon... Phantom Tollbooth
not heard of it, was it good?Also, I was a huge Bond freak growing up. In the summer time I would rent like 3 at a time and watch them with my friends.Live and Let DieMoonrakerFrom Russia with LoveGoldfingerThe back in the day those was A View to a Kill because it was the first snowboard scene I ever saw and it ROCKED.just to name a few.
Johnny Mnemonic w/ Keanu I believe.
YES. He gets killed if I remember too bad.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few years a go, a buddy of mine and I tried to rent V because it was so awesome back in the day.It totally sucks now. We only watched like 2 episodes and had to take em all back.But it was awesome back then.

A few years a go, a buddy of mine and I tried to rent V because it was so awesome back in the day.It totally sucks now. We only watched like 2 episodes and had to take em all back.But it was awesome back then.
:club: I did the same thing!Another couple I used to like when I was in like junior high or so was Trick or Treat with the soundtrack by Fastway and The Gate. mmmmmm cheese delicious cheeeeeese.....
  • 4 weeks later...
Gleaming the Cube.Skateboard movie where one kid lives in a makeshift bunker in his backyardAwesome.
Yeah! I love that Christian Slater movie. What about that movie where he has his own radio show from his room in AZ? Bump this thread.
My Bodyguardnot close
Also a sweet movie.

My favorites as a kid were the original Star Wars trilogy. I was OBSESSED. I'm not sure if I don't care anymore because I outgrew them or if it's because I watched them literally hundreds of time each, but it's weird how I have all this knowledge of things like comics and SW, but I go months without even thinking about it. Then it comes up while talking to someone, and I have to work hard to avoid yelling at people for not knowing who Cable's parents were.

My favorites as a kid were the original Star Wars trilogy. I was OBSESSED. I'm not sure if I don't care anymore because I outgrew them or if it's because I watched them literally hundreds of time each, but it's weird how I have all this knowledge of things like comics and SW, but I go months without even thinking about it. Then it comes up while talking to someone, and I have to work hard to avoid yelling at people for not knowing who Cable's parents were.
Who the hell is Cable?
My Bodyguardnot close
I was reading the thread to see if anyone else would post this, but definitely QFT. That movie, plusOver the EdgeTwo great Disney movies from my youth...Pete's DragonThe Apple Dumpling Gang