Poker Superstars Invitational Tournament

Poker Superstars Invitational Tournament:When was this shot? Like when was the tournament held and when did it end, I'm watching the super sixteen right now and wondering when it was actually taken place. Thanks

There was a rumor going around after the taping ended that Matusow did, in fact, win. There are some other threads about it, but apparently Mike was saying on Full Tilt in the chat boxes that he did win.

so post AGAIN to re-affirm that you did, in fact blow it. THANKS
poker tourneys happen months before they are shown. If you dont wanna know who wins, stay off any poker related websites and dont read any poker magazines untill it airs.And talk to no one with an interest of poker
so post AGAIN to re-affirm that you did, in fact blow it. THANKS
now ill keep my lips sealed about who won the wsop me so i dont spoil it for you. maybe in 3 months when there done showing the me we can discuss it further.
now ill keep my lips sealed about who won the wsop me so i dont spoil it for you. maybe in 3 months when there done showing the me we can discuss it further.
actually they are showing the ME first then the other events
youre rightmy friend JAMIE told me who won the GOLD bracelet and $12 mil., but I wont spoil it for dumb noobs like jaystone who doesnt wanna know who WINS

SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE! sorry if i spoiled it if u didnt read harry potter yet..its only been out 2 yearso yeah Jamie Gold was at the final table of ME he also had a lot of chips

poker tourneys happen months before they are shown.
True, but I thought I remember reading in DN's blog that this tourney had a non disclosure agreement or something.
True, but I thought I remember reading in DN's blog that this tourney had a non disclosure agreement or something.
Yeah, but I think that mighta been during it, not after, but im not sure