hey guys i play on bodog right now and not a big fan of their tourny schedule. So i was just wondering if anyone recommends a site for tournies and SNGs.Thanksp.s. If you have a account of bodog you can PM me if you want to play

I don't know what it's cracked up to be. They do, however, have many tournaments at all buyin ranges, as well as many satellites into their larger tournaments.

The beauty of stars is the sheer amount of tourneys and sit n' gos. You can really find whatever you're looking for there. If you want micro stake stuff, try out everest. You can build a bankroll from literally nothing if you're able to put in the time.

If I were you I'd stick with bodog tournies. I find the structure to be a lot slower in the middle stages, and the overlays are always nice. Stars is good too though, they have tons of micro buy ins and the daily 55's 109's and rebuy tournies are a good bet. The 109 +r has some stiff competition though.

How are the tournies on UB?
Actually pretty good. Usually a small buy in one every hour or half hour. Smaller fields means less prize money but a better chance of getting to a FT. SNGs are decent...play the turbo ones though. The regular ones take forever.

stars baby. So many tournies/satellites...decent structure, awesome 180man sngs...it has it all baby.