Stop Whining You Wussy!

I'm sick and tired of this "OMG I GOT BAD BEAT, I HAD A POCKET PAIR AND ALL YOU HAD WAS OVERCARDS!"Preflop, a pocket pair only has 2 outs to improve,overcards have 6! (This is not even taking into account straight and flush draws!) That means overcards are at least a 3:1 favorite to improve and win the hand. So stop whining morans.
by your name, do you mean you LOVE Moneymaker, or you love Moneymaker, 'cause it kinda matters.
If you truly believe what you say, and if you will give me 3 to 1 odds on each bet, I will play 22 against your AK for $1000 per hand until one of us runs out of money (assuming that you've got at least $10,000 to lose, I mean gamble with). I'll fly to wherever you'd like.
You are not Doyle. Just relax.
It was no all you can eat ribs or wings night, but it was a good time.It was casey's. $16 pitchers are good as well, not great, but good.
Where the **** did you go that serves $16 pitchers ? Did they have a $6.00 "Draught Special" as well ?
...but underpair dosen't need to improve, I asume your taking that into consideration, pair vs 2 overcards have somewhere between 52 and 62, so it is usualy a gamble. Your talking like overcards win most of the time.And I don't see as many people complain about an underpair vs two overcards, as much as an overpair wining agianst an overpair, which sucks when it happens =P, but it happens sometimes.
he's clearly joking, i say dutch
If you truly believe what you say, and if you will give me 3 to 1 odds on each bet, I will play 22 against your AK for $1000 per hand until one of us runs out of money (assuming that you've got at least $10,000 to lose, I mean gamble with). I'll fly to wherever you'd like.
And he's prolly giving u 2-1 for your money.. cos he is 3-1 favourite :club:

i just had to check how many posts the motherfucking newbie had !so you had a few bad beats in a row from a guy with two over cards and are trying to justify yourself !

I'm sick and tired of this "OMG I GOT BAD BEAT, I HAD A POCKET PAIR AND ALL YOU HAD WAS OVERCARDS!"Preflop, a pocket pair only has 2 outs to improve,overcards have 6! (This is not even taking into account straight and flush draws!) That means overcards are at least a 3:1 favorite to improve and win the hand. So stop whining morans.
It's a bad beat if you b_itch azz overcard pairs up on the river.
:speechless face:
This poker forum is doomed.
"Morans"????I think that right there speaks volumes that this guy has the intelligence level of kitty litter.Dave
You are not Doyle. Just relax.
You're right. Hes the ****ing great ****ing dane. You got a problem with him, and I got a problem with you.NI HAN SIR
"Morans"????I think that right there speaks volumes that this guy has the intelligence level of kitty litter.Dave
Dave, you walked into his trap. "Moran" is a fark.com favorite. It's like "jopke" or "mobney" is here.Oh, and signing your posts is redundant.