Toronto Fcp Nite Out #3

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

moving to chicago at the end of the month. don't cry too hard. :D
Damn, I need to find someone else I can suckout on :club: GL on becoming pro, if you're ever in need of a protege, you know who to call :D

Thank you all for coming out! Much appreciated. Special thanks for those out-of-towners (notbad4agirl and troyomac).Fred, thanks for ordering for us at the chinese restaurant. Good, cheap food!As for the tourneys, well, managed to win the last sng. Thanks to The Hidden for calling my all in Q8 :club: with his T8 :D to help build my stack early in the tourney hehe :D No love for Royal this time around :D Checky, GL bro! hope it all works out for you. Looking forward to your updates.

Thank you all for coming out! Much appreciated. Special thanks for those out-of-towners (notbad4agirl and troyomac).Fred, thanks for ordering for us at the chinese restaurant. Good, cheap food!As for the tourneys, well, managed to win the last sng. Thanks to The Hidden for calling my all in Q8 :club: with his T8 :D to help build my stack early in the tourney hehe :D No love for Royal this time around :D Checky, GL bro! hope it all works out for you. Looking forward to your updates.
I knew it was rigged...cause i coulda sworn i had 10 9 diamonds....and i knew what you had hense trying to bully you...Ala knocking XXXMEn and Gov off what they had with k2 os and later XXXmen with q2 tee hee

I enjoyed slowpaying Gov. with my Q7 with a flop of 7-7-J. I gave some false tells by checking and acting weak on him. He raised, I reraised, he went ALL IN, I called. Oh how sweet it is! But I must admit Hidden bluffed me and I knew it the 2nd time!!! Good fun game had by all! We'll see you guys at the next one!!!

Gov couldn't catch anything it was sick...i almost felt bad for him....cough coughi don't think i once had a hand over top pair...it was sick...edit: schwing i broke 400

Hi Everyone,Just wanted to let you all know that it was a pleasure having everyone over at The Charlotte Room. Your a great group and if there is anything that we can do to make it better, don't hesitate to contact me. RobThe Charlotte Roomp.s. Can I play next time?
I know , I dont deserve love, I'm sorry, I told gov i wish i could come, some shizz came up thursday and thats why i was like. "maybe"..I'l still get drunk and make a fool of myself again
Hi Everyone,Just wanted to let you all know that it was a pleasure having everyone over at The Charlotte Room. Your a great group and if there is anything that we can do to make it better, don't hesitate to contact me. RobThe Charlotte Roomp.s. Can I play next time?
Hey Rob. Thanks for letting us close the place the last 2 events. You guys have a great bar (if you even call it a bar). Be careful what you post regarding 'anything that you can do to make it better' lol. As for playing, no problem, your more than welcome.See you next time.Cheers

Props to all who came out and to the Charlotte Room for having us. Good times!Although I survived Gov's J5 boat when his 5's got counterfeited, i was still first out :-) Donk donk! Had a great time and I look forward to doing it again soon.Thx, esp to Jansen for organizing and to Freddie for his tourney manager skillz. Mad!Ciao!

Alright, here was the order of finish from our MTT on Friday nite:11.Mercury6910.fleung229.xxxmen8.simulacra7.thehidden6.notbad4agirl5.Governator4.j2k993.checkymcfold ($40)2.troyomac ($60)1.TB17 ($120)Congrats to TB17 for being crowned the Toronto FCP Champ Event #3.Thanks to fleung for bringing in his poker chips and for coming up with the play structure.I know I've said it before, but thanks again to troyomac and notbad4agirl for driving out to Toronto to meet up with us.Memo to Gov, I think these two deserve some 'goodies' :club: Looking forward to the next one, but as promised to Gov, it will be held at Dave&Busters for those who can make it out. See you guys soon!

Hey everyone, had a lot of fun on Friday! Thanks to j2k & fleung for organizing the event, it was good times as usual. The pics are now up under "Local Events " in the community section of the site.I'll be sure to let you know about the merchandise as it arrives.Cheers!

Looking forward to the next one, but as promised to Gov, it will be held at Dave&Busters for those who can make it out. See you guys soon!
Lemme know when you get a decided date. You can 90% count me in for that one.
Hey everyone, had a lot of fun on Friday! Thanks to j2k & fleung for organizing the event, it was good times as usual. The pics are now up under "Local Events " in the community section of the site.I'll be sure to let you know about the merchandise as it arrives.Cheers!
damnguess i should stop ignoring your posts
Alright, here was the order of finish from our MTT on Friday nite:11.Mercury6910.fleung229.xxxmen8.simulacra7.thehidden6.notbad4agirl5.Governator4.j2k993.checkymcfold ($40)2.troyomac ($60)1.TB17 ($120)Congrats to TB17 for being crowned the Toronto FCP Champ Event #3.Thanks to fleung for bringing in his poker chips and for coming up with the play structure.I know I've said it before, but thanks again to troyomac and notbad4agirl for driving out to Toronto to meet up with us.Memo to Gov, I think these two deserve some 'goodies' :D Looking forward to the next one, but as promised to Gov, it will be held at Dave&Busters for those who can make it out. See you guys soon!
I forgot to mention! Gov takes a big pot down with the KRABLER (sooted)! and of course, the krabler dance had to follow. :club:
Lemme know when you get a decided date. You can 90% count me in for that one.
Hey Wan, if you do make it up to our next event, your first drink is on me :D
Gov couldn't catch anything it was sick...i almost felt bad for him....cough cough
What was sick was having my set of sevens cracked by Troyomac's Ace on the river.
Thanks to fleung for bringing in his poker chips and for coming up with the play structure.
NP...BTW, I never win on the XPT either.Maybe my chip set and cards are cursed.