Toronto Fcp Nite Out #3

Hi all. As promised, here is a reminder thread for our Friday nite event at the Charlotte RoomDate: Friday, Aug 18Time: 7:00PMFor all those who keep saying 'I miss the first one and second one, blah, blah' well here's your third chance to come meet up with us. Guaranteed Fun! Good company, good food, great poker and lots of laughs.See you all there!>Fred, are you needing a pick up?Cheers!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all. As promised, here is a reminder thread for our Friday nite event at the Charlotte RoomDate: Friday, Aug 18Time: 7:00PMFor all those who keep saying 'I miss the first one and second one, blah, blah' well here's your third chance to come meet up with us. Guaranteed Fun! Good company, good food, great poker and lots of laughs.See you all there!>Fred, are you needing a pick up?Cheers!
Jansen,If I can get a ride then I'll bring my XPT gear (timer, chips, decent cards).
Jansen,If I can get a ride then I'll bring my XPT gear (timer, chips, decent cards).
PM me fred. I got something to tell you.
I'll be there to donate my money and give shout outs!xxxmen likes blueberries with Kelloggs.
Be sure to bring me some of that stuff you're smoking dude! :club:

i said might.Odds are yes, but I had to throw the might in there just cuz i dont want jansen go into a downward spiral

well then i'm definitely not going
I thought i told you to wait in my bed for when i get back
i'm still in for sure.and royal (if he goes?) and troyomac are drinking on my tab. :D
and what about me? damn it! :club: Royal, you know me to well. YOU BETTER SHOW UP!
and what about me? damn it! :club: Royal, you know me to well. YOU BETTER SHOW UP!
ha, you only get one drink, if even, since i didn't get tied up in harrah's and **** you in the HU league. :D
I thought i told you to wait in my bed for when i get back
How bored will I be this weekend? If I had a passport, I would actually consider coming up to hang out with you guys. Instead I'll just stay home and read a good book.have fun without me
bump...i'm going to try and be there for 7...yay for alcohol and gambling....never done it before because i don't usually do it
Once you do it for the first time you'll love it. At least that's what ron mexico told me...

Thanks for the invite last night and for the support at the tables. Sorry i couldn't win it for the Canadians.I am playing golf today starting at 3 and then I'm planning to eat at the club so I won't be outta there until 9 or 10. I will try and make the next one whenever that is. Keep me posted. Cya in the FCP lobby.

Been talking to J2K and set up an official structure for the Toronto FCP Championship Tournament.You bastards never show up on time so we'll play a small SnG just after 7:00 for those who make it around start.Whenever that's done we'll start the T-FCP Championship.Previous Champs: T-FCP#1 = CheckyMcFold, T-FCP#2 = ME you biotches!!