Hey everyone - I was asked to shoot and direct a video parodying The Office based on characters here at the station. Click HereThought you guys would get a kick out of it.
Cross posted into an appropriate thread...
  • Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Solid episode. "Shun off...Shun on."Dwight was pretty funny in this one, especially when he was doing the air guitar on the roof. Also when he said that he was shunned from age 4 to age 6 because he through out the excess oil from a tuna can.I also enjoyed the betting games and when Kelly kept on talking.

and people say I have an ego and am an attention whore.
why aren't you two talking about me? at worst this should be some type of code where you're praising me but just don't want to seem too suckupyI braveheart.I used to bet with a coworker when I worked in the office. We used to place $1 bets that got put into a pool until one of us won. Most of the time it was in what 5 minute period the boss would come back from lunch, or when another coworker would take a bathroom break or something stupid. It was fun.this episode was very weird. with the questions ryan was asking. like when he asked would a long sleeved shirt would work, or asking dwight if he'd be too warm outside. I felt like his attitude came out of left field.
I also enjoyed the betting games...
Funniest subplot in the episode...possibly because I'm exposed to so much gambling via this forum.

It's awesome that Kevin is such an action junkie."Since March Madness ended ..."Plus, he has a World Series of Poker bracelet in Duece to Seven Triple Draw, so yeah, he knows how to play poker.

I thought that this was one of the better episodes. Just struck me very funny.Especially the look on Stanley's face when he saw the broke up watermelon on his car.And when Michael told Dwight to contact his lawyer and see if he takes hate crime cases.The betting angle was hilarious. Just good all around"Just sittin on yo biscuit, not wantin to risk it."

"If someone gives you 10,000-1 on anything, you take it. If John Mellencamp ever wins an Oscar, I'm going to be a very rich dude.""Dwight, you ignorant slut..."

Michael: Name a white person you trust, and I'll name a black person I trust more.Karen: Jesus ChristMichael: Apollo Creed
Why are you quoting this now? Wasn't that episode a while ago?
because I just thought of it and it amused me. Don't ever question me or my posting judgement again.relax, I'm kidding
I agree(I was told to make these stupid posts to get back at you guys)
It depends who-I thought I would try out his advice and see what it brings.
you showed them. I guess thats where the name comes from huh?

I like how Darryl is becoming a main character now, he's hilariously awesome.Darryl: "I might stay over at my cousin's place overnight"Toby: "What about us?"D: "You can stay too, he's got a big place"Michael: "Maybe I'll stay too..."D: "Mm, it's not that big, but the bus will get you back real quick"LOL

I think this is a great and innovative show. It has taken the British TV original to a new level. I'm just wondering what shows the people who post in this thread think are crap. I REALLY hate the ENTOURAGE. I think that people who find this show, The Office, a good show wouldn't like a schlocky show like ENTOURAGE. Jeremy Piven. Steve Carrel. Night and Day.