Weak Ft Of The Wsop Me?

Just watching updates, I noticed how weak each player seems to be in almost every hand. Most good players would have re-raised most of this crap with nothing and hauled the pot down. STOP BEING BITCHES AND WIN THIS ****.A ***** will never win this tourney, that's why Gold is raping everyone. The money doesn't matter, and he doesn't want to win because of the fame. So, he raises and re-raises almost every hand, and he's going to go HU because of it. I'll put... $10 on it.Just noticed how Paul Wasicka just doubled through Gold. Total fluke, that kid should be out now. Gold should have like 60 million now.

Just watching updates, I noticed how weak each player seems to be in almost every hand. Most good players would have re-raised most of this crap with nothing and hauled the pot down. STOP BEING BITCHES AND WIN THIS ****.A ***** will never win this tourney, that's why Gold is raping everyone. The money doesn't matter, and he doesn't want to win because of the fame. So, he raises and re-raises almost every hand, and he's going to go HU because of it. I'll put... $10 on it.
a 5/2 chipleader 4 handed going hu? man, i love how ballsy you are. i'll take that bet if you allow me to also bet $10 that a male wins this tourney.
Just watching updates, I noticed how weak each player seems to be in almost every hand. Most good players would have re-raised most of this crap with nothing and hauled the pot down. STOP BEING BITCHES AND WIN THIS ****.A ***** will never win this tourney, that's why Gold is raping everyone. The money doesn't matter, and he doesn't want to win because of the fame. So, he raises and re-raises almost every hand, and he's going to go HU because of it. I'll put... $10 on it.Just noticed how Paul Wasicka just doubled through Gold. Total fluke, that kid should be out now. Gold should have like 60 million now.
should...should...shouldthose damn turns...gets you every time huh

OMG, with 5 players left, you're willing to bet 10 bucks on a guy with 5/8 of the chps on the table to get to heads up? What's next, you're gonna bet that water is wet?

this isn't a $10 mtt.i'm sure you think you'd own the table if you were sitting there, right?get a clue.- Jordan
zomg, there isn't a thread about the ME final table, i should make a thread about it.
I bet you that you get flamed my more than 10 people.
These guys are so weak....must have played like crap to pass up 8800 other players......idiot
You're just an idiot. Once you get past playing $5 SNGs, post again. Donkey.