I've come up with an idea for a set of playing cards, but would like the feedback of some of you guys in the forum before I put the money up to produce them. They're regular playing cards, but they have inspiring pictures of September, 11 on the faces. I think this is a really good way to honor and remember the victims of that attack, and 50% of the proceeds will be going to charities. Let me know what you guys think of the idea. I have some of the card designs if you would like to see them.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds like a great idea, but I worry your a few years too late in terms of your market. I'm not saying 9/11 is forgotten as it never will be I'm just thinking many have already put in their donation money, no?

It sounds like a great idea, but I worry your a few years too late in terms of your market. I'm not saying 9/11 is forgotten as it never will be I'm just thinking many have already put in their donation money, no?
So what ever happened to "We will never forget."?
The movie should take care of that. It promises to be the Academy Award Winner. I mean, Nick Cage with a moustache.As for the cards, this is an idea that could make millions, if not billions.
The movie should take care of that. It promises to be the Academy Award Winner. I mean, Nick Cage with a moustache.As for the cards, this is an idea that could make millions, if not billions.
I think these cards could be a nice compliment to the movie. They're really slick looking. Anyone wanting to order these just let me know.
I've come up with an idea for a set of playing cards, but would like the feedback of some of you guys in the forum before I put the money up to produce them. They're regular playing cards, but they have inspiring pictures of September, 11 on the faces. I think this is a really good way to honor and remember the victims of that attack, and 50% of the proceeds will be going to charities. Let me know what you guys think of the idea. I have some of the card designs if you would like to see them.
Yes, yes I would..

I would like to see the designs, I am curious to see if they look like the designs on the playing cards my Daughter brought me back from New York when she was there on her school trip. It is a set of playing cards commemorating the 9/11 event. Pictures of the towers, memory boards that were put up, police, fire, one of them has that picture of the fireman carrying that little kid out and they are all covered in gray dust. A portion of the proceeds goes to the families that lost loved ones in the attack.

I think these cards could be a nice compliment to the movie. They're really slick looking. Anyone wanting to order these just let me know.
I'll take 700.Turd- Oooh, there's a price break at 1000.Uuuhhh, I'LL TAKE 2000!!
I would like to see the designs, I am curious to see if they look like the designs on the playing cards my Daughter brought me back from New York when she was there on her school trip. It is a set of playing cards commemorating the 9/11 event. Pictures of the towers, memory boards that were put up, police, fire, one of them has that picture of the fireman carrying that little kid out and they are all covered in gray dust. A portion of the proceeds goes to the families that lost loved ones in the attack.
It's pretty similar to that, but these pictures are a little more graphic. I really want it to be clear in everyone's mind. Here are the aces.th_aceofhearts.jpgth_aceofclubs.jpgth_jump.jpgth_nineeleven.jpg
It's pretty similar to that, but these pictures are a little more graphic. I really want it to be clear in everyone's mind. Here are the aces.th_aceofhearts.jpgth_aceofclubs.jpgth_jump.jpgth_nineeleven.jpg
gives new meaning to "american airlines" when you have pockets aces
I hate to be THAT guy, but to be honest, this could easily be the deck that the Al Qaeda play with. I dont see it as a "We will never forget" deck. Maybe if you had a picture of like firemen helping rescue people instead of the towers being smashed into, or... :club: is that...?... yes...yes it is... The Ace of Diamonds actually shows a guy falling from the building!! Thats messed up dude.
I hate to be THAT guy, but to be honest, this could easily be the deck that the Al Qaeda play with. I dont see it as a "We will never forget" deck. Maybe if you had a picture of like firemen helping rescue people instead of the towers being smashed into, or... :club: is that...?... yes...yes it is... The Ace of Diamonds actually shows a guy falling from the building!! Thats messed up dude.
Look, I'm just trying to make sure nobody forgets what happened that day. If you buy two packs you get the Shock and Awe deck for free. Talk about a bargain!
Look, I'm just trying to make sure nobody forgets what happened that day. If you buy two packs you get the Shock and Awe deck for free. Talk about a bargain!
:D ... :club: Im speechless.

these are not the same as the faces of evil that dear old Bush referred to back then, are they? You know, A :club: was for bin laden, etc.

:D ... :club: Im speechless.
I know you're wondering how I can turn a profit with that kind of deal, but don't worry. I've got a few tricks up my sleeve. You'd be surprised how cheap labor is south of the border. Anyway, send me a PM if you would like an advanced copy of this deck. It's going for $9.99 right now.

Hey, I had an idea too. I was thinking of making custom 9/11 poker chips. Also, 9/11 card protectors, 9/11 poker T-shirts and hats, 9/11 poker tables and rake buckets, 9/11 chip racks and finally, 9/11 poker visors.Would anyone be interested in buying any of these? I would donate 50% of the profits to some 9/11 charity or something. I'm figuring I can do some good while getting rich off the most horrific event in US history.But I want your feedback before I put up my money for this because I certainly want to make sure I'll be making a healthy profit off of the memory of so many dead Americans.