• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm glad I could help. It's our right as Americans to profit from this. Commies be damned.
Of course, just ask Halliburton. They're my role models for a successful post-national-catastrophy business venture. There's always a way to profit from trauma.
Of course, just ask Halliburton. They're my role models for a successful post-national-catastrophy business venture. There's always a way to profit from trauma.
yep. even cheaney stole that guy's wallet after he shot him.
Hulk just claimed pwnership.
lemme tell ya somethin brother, my joke telling ability doesn't compare to my pythonsAl Queda toilet paperThe Koran (sp) toilet paperHell, lets just put the bible on toilet paper as well. I'd buy that for a dollar.a little off topic, but what about some holocaust playing cards as well. I'm bad on the computer, but there are some great shots of a super skinny naked guy in a concentration camp, he could be on the 7. Two 7's, walking sticks, walking into getting outflopped.This is an ideaHitler on the Ace of Spadescommerative lampshades.Adolf Hitler Easy Bake Ovens

This thread has truly hit rock bottom. Though Im curious if you guys are twisted enough to sink even lower...my guess is...'BY YOUR POWERS COMBINED...'

This thread has truly hit rock bottom. Though Im curious if you guys are twisted enough to sink even lower...my guess is...'BY YOUR POWERS COMBINED...'
rock bottom? noother potential ideasSlavery trading cardsDomestic Abuse cardsNAMBLA cardsGenocide in Africa cardswanna see some other thoughts? I'm an idea man Chuck
I really suck at photoshop so this is the best I could do on the spur of the moment.Great for Jews and Fags!hitler.jpg
You can really hear those cakes and pies scream in agony...it's Fuhrertastic!
th_jump.jpgObviously the best one, as there is an actual person falling to their death... you know... to help me remember.ps... Richard Roeper gave World Trade Center 5 stars, so it actually may win the oscar.