Negreanu Open Tonight - Aug 9th 9pm Edt

It will begin 4am Finland time, I'm a little drunk, but sure, i'll play with you _o/

Is Daniel playing tonight?
I don't see KidPoker on list, so maybe not..
Way to go. Is this a start of a new and different streak? :D
I hope so.. I'm sick of depositing money onto FCP every Wednesday just to play in the Neg-O. At least now I can freeroll it for a few months. (On another note, can someone help me remove the "RING GAMES" button from my screen?) :club:
wtg wand!! :club: unfortunately for me, my streak is still alive and kicking at 20. :D
I don't mean this in a bad way, but that is hard to believe. I know you are good enough to cash regularly in this thing. What happens? Do you get board with the $10 buy-in and start pushing?
I don't mean this in a bad way, but that is hard to believe. I know you are good enough to cash regularly in this thing. What happens? Do you get board with the $10 buy-in and start pushing?
no, i dont get bored at all...its a fun tourny and i enjoy chatting with all the fcp regulars and also love the leaderboard...its probably a combination of not foccussing early because of the chat and getting unlucky in one key hand evertime i go deep in the neg-o...or maybe IJSAP. :club: