Check This Out From Ps Support

>"Dear xxxxxxxxx>>I did notice a trend in your play. You took 25 bad beats when you >were ahead over the last few weeks which cost you approximately >$900, but you also made stupid calls which cost you an additional >$2,200. Our programmers only have so much time to get things done >around here, and really only have time to fix one problem right now.>>Rather than fix the bad beat issues which we know are reoccuring >here on PokerStars, we have decided to remove the call button from >your PokerStars client. This should save you a great deal of money, >as well as preventing a few of the bad beats as a bonus. I hope this >solution is satisfactory for you.>>We do everything we can here at PokerStars to insure a pleasant >gaming experience and I trust that you will enjoy the changes we >have made in your PokerStars software. If you should need anything >else please feel free to contact me directly at 610-589-4124 and I >will be available to assist you 24 hours a day 7 days a week.>>Sincerely,>Lee Jones>PokerStars Cardroom Manager">> :club:

Okay that wasn't really funny.On another note, Stars really does have the best support around. A couple weeks ago I emailed Party about some inappropriate chat (somebody talking about my hand while I was involved and they were not), and the email I got back said they were looking into it and would issue a warning or something. Clearly a form-letter.Last night on Stars some jerks were saying some really horrible things in the chat, N-word this and that, all kinds of crap. I emailed Stars and they quickly responded to say that both players' chat had been revoked, and that they would not allow racial slurs. Clearly not a form letter.Stars owns, that is all.

Okay that wasn't really funny.On another note, Stars really does have the best support around. A couple weeks ago I emailed Party about some inappropriate chat (somebody talking about my hand while I was involved and they were not), and the email I got back said they were looking into it and would issue a warning or something. Clearly a form-letter.Last night on Stars some jerks were saying some really horrible things in the chat, N-word this and that, all kinds of crap. I emailed Stars and they quickly responded to say that both players' chat had been revoked, and that they would not allow racial slurs. Clearly not a form letter.Stars owns, that is all.
yo chill out this is a joke dont get mad have a laugh
MEXICAN WHO IS MEXICAN CAN YOU SEE THE FLAG I HAVE LIKE AN AVATER IT DOESNT LOOK MEXICAN TO ME LOL
So anyone else in favor of the 30/30/30 rule?
*raises both hands, thus counts as two yes'*now if only we could take away his 'new topic' button
tattle tale
yo chill out this is a joke dont get mad have a laugh
I dunno what about my post made you think I was mad. Really the only thing I wrote about your post was, "Okay that wasn't really funny."Edit: okay nevermind, you clearly just have problems quoting people, since you quoted me about the Mexican thing also.
tattle tale
Yep. And lemme tell you, I am so glad that those jerks got their chat banned immediately. It was a sng and they were clearly friends, saying the most stupid and offensive shit imaginable. I really hope the chat ban ruined their afternoons.
Last night on Stars some jerks were saying some really horrible things in the chat, N-word this and that, all kinds of crap. I emailed Stars and they quickly responded to say that both players' chat had been revoked, and that they would not allow racial slurs. Clearly not a form letter.Stars owns, that is all.
:club: Great work I'm sure Stars is going to get those mean lil buggers!!!!Do yourself a favor and never walk around a city street. It may be a little shocking.
:club: Great work I'm sure Stars is going to get those mean lil buggers!!!!Do yourself a favor and never walk around a city street. It may be a little shocking.
What are you, retarded? I live in New York City. That doesn't mean I should have to sit at a poker table with people talking about how they love to touch little boys and how the hate niggers. Grow up.
What are you, retarded? I live in New York City. That doesn't mean I should have to sit at a poker table with people talking about how they love to touch little boys and how the hate niggers. Grow up.
Where do you get off being all rational?
>"Dear xxxxxxxxx>>I did notice a trend in your play. You took 25 bad beats when you >were ahead over the last few weeks which cost you approximately >$900, but you also made stupid calls which cost you an additional >$2,200. Our programmers only have so much time to get things done >around here, and really only have time to fix one problem right now.>>Rather than fix the bad beat issues which we know are reoccuring >here on PokerStars, we have decided to remove the call button from >your PokerStars client. This should save you a great deal of money, >as well as preventing a few of the bad beats as a bonus. I hope this >solution is satisfactory for you.>>We do everything we can here at PokerStars to insure a pleasant >gaming experience and I trust that you will enjoy the changes we >have made in your PokerStars software. If you should need anything >else please feel free to contact me directly at 610-589-4124 and I >will be available to assist you 24 hours a day 7 days a week.>>Sincerely,>Lee Jones>PokerStars Cardroom Manager">> :club:
:D I think you made this whole thing up!
Where do you get off being all rational?
I like your new avatar. Your old one was way too confusing...at a glance I always figured it was Harry D, and I'd be all 'What's Harry D doing in off topic?'
I guess I'll be the one to do it, what's the 30/30/30 rule?
That you can't make new threads unless you have been here for 30 days and have 30 reply posts. And I dunno what the third 30 is.