High Limit Stud On Full Tilt

Ivey, Vaswani, and a guy named CaseyAttheBat who may or may not be Chip Reese.
Didnt even think that it could be Chip Reese. Nice catch on that. Since his sons name is Casey and plays baseball. Hopefully it is.

Not my catch. I asked, a guy said "the best player in the world" and then I asked "isn't Chip's son named Casey?" I had no idea, just saw a guy putting a beating on Ram.Oh, I wanted to add, it looks like Ivey's got his whole Full Tilt bankroll on the table.

been some big action on a consitent basis on tilt. I think there has been a 500/1000 stud game going every day for about a week now. Also been some big 500/1000 omaha8 games aswell, and somebody turned 4k into 80k at 100/200 plo on sunday. see matusows got 60k spread out on a few tables right now, must have been payday because he was beggin on sunday.

earlier matusow was smashing this 200pl game. ram v was sitting at 2/400pl i wanted to see that so bad but matusow didnt take the jump. these last few days hes been winning on a regular basis on FTPedit: also ivey was in that game earlier. he was hu with KAC but left, I know ivey probably isnt scared to play reese hu but i just wondered if that influenced him leaving

its over. ivey sat with and lost 20k. chip(?) sat with 30 and turned into 160k and it looks like ram was the big loser when he left with 12k left effictively ending the game which dags had joined abpout 5 mins b4 it ended