Anyone Gonna Watch The Me Final Table On Pay Per View?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't see Gavin and Gordon staying with it for 14+ hours most likely.
I have to disagree with you on that. Both of those guys have a huge enthusiasm for the game. If you have ever listened to "The Circuit" on Cardplayer.com, you would know that Gavin has a brilliant poker mind and sounds like he can talk about the game for hours and hours. And the only reason Gordon left Celebrity Poker Showdown was to become a legitimate poker commentator, so what a huge oppurtunity this will be for him. I highly expect both of them to step up to the plate and deliver quality commentating throughout the entire final table.
I have to disagree with you on that. Both of those guys have a huge enthusiasm for the game. If you have ever listened to "The Circuit" on Cardplayer.com, you would know that Gavin has a brilliant poker mind and sounds like he can talk about the game for hours and hours. And the only reason Gordon left Celebrity Poker Showdown was to become a legitimate poker commentator, so what a huge oppurtunity this will be for him. I highly expect both of them to step up to the plate and deliver quality commentating throughout the entire final table.
I completely agree.Phil Gordon' "little green book of holdem" is the best primer for the game ever written. it should be the first book every player should read if they want to become serious. Gavin Smith has a brilliant poker mind, and understands NL Holdem and articulates his understanding as good or better than anyone.if we can get Matusow in there for the entertainment value..this show could win an emmy.

I thought it was great last year with allthose different pros doing he commentary: DN, Flack, Hellmuth, E-Dog, Jen Harman etc

that's retarded, you can't order PPVs?
I can order PPVs, but apparently it's not on a "normal" PPV channel. They were ready to charge me the $100, but I declined. I called ESPN and they hadn't heard of any cable providers doing that. So I called Charter back and after a long time on hold so the lady could speak to her supervisor, she told me that they're "not offering coverage" despite the fact that it's listed right there in my guide. I ordered it online and took a nap. Looks like I might've timed things well considering all the issues people had.