Espn Pay Per View On Thurs Aug 10th

Hey guys does anyone have any updated info on exactly what time the final table for the WSOP is going to be on Thursday. It says noon Pacific time on the schedule, but last year it also said the same thing and they did not start the final table until 3pm or 6pm Pacific. We are planning a party and a full night of poker till the champion is crowned and can not find confirmation on when the final table will begin.Thanx :club:

Hey guys does anyone have any updated info on exactly what time the final table for the WSOP is going to be on Thursday. It says noon Pacific time on the schedule, but last year it also said the same thing and they did not start the final table until 3pm or 6pm Pacific. We are planning a party and a full night of poker till the champion is crowned and can not find confirmation on when the final table will begin.Thanx :club:
I did not receive my invitation yet.
We are planning a party and a full night of poker till the champion is crowned!
Man, you are one pathetic loser dumb.jpgLOL JK. Just turn on cardplayer on the radio, be just as good
It starts 5Et and I believe its a 2 hour delay.
...Just turn on cardplayer on the radio, be just as good.
The only thing worse than watching poker with no hole cards is listening to poker!!I would much rather watch the PPV than just listen to a 3rd party talk about what they can see...which would be the same thing I will see for myself watching the PPV.
Do you think its even worth buying? Im not sure....with no hole card cams.Cardplayers live broadcast was pretty awsome last year it might be worth just listening
i was gonna get it but I thought they were going to have holecard cams, like FSN did when they had those couple of live shows they did. Are there going to be holecard cams or not?
why would they have a 2 hour delay if they are not showing the hole cards?
good question. You would think that there would be lots of info about this broadcast by now, being the 1st year on PPV, but I can't find concrete info about this ANYWHERE.
The only thing worse than watching poker with no hole cards is listening to poker!!I would much rather watch the PPV than just listen to a 3rd party talk about what they can see...which would be the same thing I will see for myself watching the PPV.
You must have not listened to last year's broadcast...it was very entertaining. Hellmuth, Harman, Daniel, Lindgren, Flack..etc...it was actually educational at times.