LOL, Raymer and Doyle are 9 & 10, respectively. Nothing against them, but wouldn't have expected them to show up on that list.

Margolis’ sexiest poker player list is as follows: 1) Daniel Negreanu2) Joseph Hachem3) Chris "Jesus" Feguson4) Chad Brown5) Johnny Chan6) John Juanda7) Mike Mizrachi8) Greg Mueller9) Greg Raymer10) Doyle Brunson.
I guess in terms of sports with attractive players, poker is as bad as it gets.
LOL, Raymer and Doyle are 9 & 10, respectively. Nothing against them, but wouldn't have expected them to show up on that list.
EXACTLY what I was about to post.Congrats Daniel. You made a top 10 sexiest men list just 8 above Greg Raymer. :club:

Greg Raymer is the number 9 sexiest poker player? wtf??? :D Am I suddenly living in some kind of crazy alternate universe or something? :club:

1) Daniel Negreanu2) Joseph Hachem3) Chris "Jesus" Feguson4) Chad Brown5) Johnny Chan6) John Juanda7) Mike Mizrachi8) Greg Mueller9) Greg Raymer10) Doyle Brunson.
She must find money or WSOP bracelets VERY attractive.
Like Dream Theater much?
Hells yea Dream Theater. You're the first person in a poker blog/site to ever decode the reference:)

WOWThat's like winning a popularity contest against Mel Gibson, John Rocker, Hitler, Hillary Clinton and Carrot Top.Not really satisfying is it?

I guess in terms of sports with attractive players, poker is as bad as it gets.
Where the hell is the Magician, and the unabomber? I love doyle, but sexy he is not. Nor is Raymer
Anyone got a top 10 female players list to add, or have 1 million topics on them been posted already? (I'm new to these forums :club: )
Just hit New Topic and get one started.