Espn Event Ppv For Wsop Me Final Table...

Saw this on espn this morning while I was surfing...http://broadband.espn.go.com/ppv/index?pro...&source=nav

WORLD SERIES OF POKER FINAL TABLE LIVE! - This year - for the first time ever - the World Series of Poker Final Table will be made available to watch LIVE on ESPN pay-per-view. Watch your favorite players outwit, bluff and fold as it happens. One skilled player will walk away with a jackpot of $10 Million!Premieres Thursday, August 10, 2006 at 5:00 p.m. ET
On the WSOP site it says the final table starts at Noon...So are we watching a tape delayed final table, or is Harrah's moving the start time back so you can watch the FT in its full? Also if there are hold card cams, don't you think someone could easily be text message'n what people have to the players and potentially influence the game if its not a tape delayed showing? Sounds like a few interesting problems could happen if they allow this, also I wonder if the casual viewer will be willing to watch the game at the speed its really played at compared to what they see every night...

It'll definitely be tape delayed. Also, Patty and DN have mentioned that DN cant use a cell phone in the tourney area while he was at the featured TV table yesterday in the Main event.

On the WSOP site it says the final table starts at Noon...So are we watching a tape delayed final table, or is Harrah's moving the start time back so you can watch the FT in its full? Also if there are hold card cams, don't you think someone could easily be text message'n what people have to the players and potentially influence the game if its not a tape delayed showing?
HAHAHA. He said HOLD card. :D HAHAHA...haha...ha........ha. :club:
HAHAHA. He said HOLD card. :D HAHAHA...haha...ha........ha. :club:
I'd love cameras that hold my cards for me.

Apparently, if you have iO/Cablevision, the broadcast is only $9.95.Source

World Series of Poker Final Table, August 10, 5 p.m. (live!) — $9.95This year – for the first time ever – the World Series of Poker Final Table will be made available to fans live in its entirety (which may be up to 15 hours long!), almost two months before the edited version airs on ESPN. Poker fanatics will now be able to watch their favorite players outwit, bluff and fold as it happens.Replays8/11 - 3 p.m.8/12 - 5 p.m.Note: Call 1-800-885-POKER to order the live event for only $9.95. Order replays through your remote or call 1-800-885-PPV1 within 30 minutes before the scheduled replay.Participants subject to change. Purchase subject to applicable sales tax. Not necessarily available in all areas. Commercial locations require an appropriate license agreement. Telecast of the live event is delayed for up to 7 minutes for purposes of rule enforcement. Further restrictions and prohibitions may apply.
Yes, this is my first post. Hi.

ESPN says it starts at 5:00 pm EASTERN time. it is 3 on the east coast when its 12 in vegas. and i guess its on a 2 hour delay too. if your in vegas it starts at 2

Wow, they don't have hole card cams...cardplayer is a liar. The ad in the magazine said it had "all the bells and whistles of the real show and more"....obviously a lie since the hole card cam is the biggest bell and whistle

Apparently, if you have iO/Cablevision, the broadcast is only $9.95.SourceYes, this is my first post. Hi.
hi.good first postinformative and not narcissistic.you won't last.******************************************my buddy is getting it.and we're invited.no cams blows.Full Tilt does it, right? with their Live Tourneys.probably much more difficult to control envirnoment at WSOP.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucki have a wedding to go to and wont be home till midnight Damn!Damn!Damn! im pissed right nowok its only poker but still i really wanted to watch it..........................

I'll be at work all night - are they doing the cardplayer live like they did last year?

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucki have a wedding to go to and wont be home till midnight Damn!Damn!Damn! im pissed right nowok its only poker but still i really wanted to watch it..........................
...(which may be up to 15 hours long!), ...
It might still be on when you get home!! LOL My friends are all coming over after they finish work...at 4am Eastern!!