Daniel At The No-limit Hold'em Championship

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only one person here has seen Animal House?You disgust me.
I will smash Gilbertology's motherfucking guitar over your Mongoloidian skull if you talk that way again.Let's play nice now.
M=notch ovah 3, I hear ya.But he's still got enough to make a sizable bet and steal blinds to grow a lil.
For newbies like me, can you explain what M is? I take it that it relates to the ratio of current bankroll compared to the BB amount.

Everybody's seen that silly movie about the brothers who drive to Chicago anyways.M is the number you dial on your shoephone to get reinforcements when you are in trouble.-Bond, James.CardPlayer needs to invest in more servers or bandwidth or whatever during the Series. Sheesh.

M is the number you dial on your shoephone to get reinforcements when you are in trouble.-Bond, James.CardPlayer needs to invest in more servers or bandwidth or whatever during the Series. Sheesh.
Are you sure that it wasn't "Get Smart"?
Are you sure that it wasn't "Get Smart"?
You just couldn't let it slide? You had to get all technical in my joke. Tough crowd.
Cardplayer should be using RSS feeds for news. I guess we're not the only ones refreshing their page every 5 seconds.
There's probably only like 13 other people globally watching their updates.I call bullshit.

Strasser Takes Another Bad Bear, SurvivesThe player to Jason Strasser's right raises all in from late position and Strasser instantly calls in the big blind, revealing the 10heart10spade. His opponent shows the 9heart9diamond. The flop brings another disaster for Strasser, with the 9club8heart5diamond. The turn brings the 5spade, and the river is the 3heart. Strasser once again is outflopped, and takes a major hit to his stack, ending the hand with roughly $90,000. Well it's Beat and not Bear (Cardplayer editing well) but Strasser must be hating life; loses to an underpair here and earlier had his aces cracked by AKs.Can't have a much bigger edge preflop and loses both

I believe M = # of chips you have / # of chips in the pot prior to any action (blinds + antes)
blinds at 3000/6000 and antes of 500 say, for one whole round you need 9000 (sb, bb) + 5000 (500X10 for one whole rotation)=14000. so if you had 60K, your M would be a little under 4.5, no?