Daniel At The No-limit Hold'em Championship

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sat Aug 05 14:15:00 PDT 2006Negreanu Eliminated 360th ($34,636)Daniel Negreanu in the big blind calls a raise to $25,000 from his opponent in the small blind. The flop is KdiamondsQhearts10clubs. His opponent checks and Negreanu moves all in for $155,000. His opponent makes a quick call and flips over KheartsKclubs for top set while Negreanu flips over AclubsJclubs for the straight. The turn is the Qclubs and the river, 3diamonds, brings no help to Daniel Negreanu who is eliminated in 360th place.NOOO!!!
ah, ****ing hell. well, at least he went out as a favorite.edit: got me there. well, at least daniel is in :club: :icon_clap:btw, the opponent should've had KhKs instead of Khkc. That way Daniel would've had the one out before the river. Would've been more dramatic :D
ah, ****ing hell. well, at least he went out as a favorite.
I think it's a fake.
Haha you win...I thought it was a good fake though...Guess it wasn't that good
Why would you do that? :icon_cry:130 User(s) are reading this topic (72 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)
Sat Aug 05 14:15:00 PDT 2006Negreanu Eliminated 360th ($34,636)Daniel Negreanu in the big blind calls a raise to $25,000 from his opponent in the small blind. The flop is KdiamondsQhearts10clubs. His opponent checks and Negreanu moves all in for $155,000. His opponent makes a quick call and flips over KheartsKclubs for top set while Negreanu flips over AclubsJclubs for the straight. The turn is the Qclubs and the river, 3diamonds, brings no help to Daniel Negreanu who is eliminated in 360th place.NOOO!!!
Ha!Good attempt, but I'm a donk. I call
If that's a fake I hope the guy who posted that gets banned. There are a lot of members following this thread and thats a really lame thing to do.
Wow that's harsh, it's not like I was gonna let it go for more then 5 minutes...Just adding some spice to the thread. Sorry if it made you start to tie a noose to your cieling fan...
You didn't listen to a word I said did you? Annie didn't start from the bottom and work her way up like Daniel did. And secondly, for a professional that record is terrible. Compare it to any other person considered a "top professional" there is no comparison. And I didn't say she was a donk you moron.
Yes she did start from the bottom... her record is fine... her brother started her out with a few bucks and she worked her way up. Moron... get a life jerk
Wow that's harsh, it's not like I was gonna let it go for more then 5 minutes...Just adding some spice to the thread. Sorry if it made you start to tie a noose to your cieling fan...
That was a pretty shitty thing to do.
cute...but seriously, off topic, wheres the FCP apparell thread?
To everyone who it pissed off, I'm sorry... But let's all take the time to revel in the fact that it was a fake and Daniel is still building his monster stack...
Very, very mean you go to your room and think about what you did :club:
I guess it is a little too harsh. but its kind of messed up because a lot of people probably didn't know it was a fake and stopped following the updates after that.
To everyone who it pissed off, I'm sorry... But let's all take the time to revel in the fact that it was a fake and Daniel is still building his monster stack...
You sir are a gigantic A$$hat!
I guess it is a little too harsh. but its kind of messed up because a lot of people probably didn't know it was a fake and stopped following the updates after that.
Hopefully not, but if that's true I'm sure they'll realize it soon enough...Doesn't appear that way though.133 User(s) are reading this topic (81 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)51 Members: wsox8, thatguy, DanielSon, new_construct, wolfman50, PhilBluff, insano, Creet, _custom36, skribe, 13CARDS, vikingsfan879, dan_thunder, PureNHL, Djarraway, Love4hockey, Lyrtch, Bluechip19, JesterSB, SwamiSwan, TWW909, mrdollarbill, gatortom64, TheSkearnel, Nitvizn, dfmaicher, Waffles2003, terradawg, RedFalcon, TwstdWrstr, XX44466XX, GolferDan, Room812, ritchie, compuease, grocery_mony, m3lkor, snazzle, sholden, wp519, Stuffdees, qyayqi, Hawthorne, perk1329, sirch1, Kid DynOmite, Huge Pair, nickforgot, Kestral123, PairTheBoard, Dali25
and maybe some actually hung themselves from their ceiling fans...... lol.. very mean!
Oh sh*t, you're right...I better go into hiding...Once their suicides get investigated this thread might lead police to me....lol
Yes she did start from the bottom... her record is fine... her brother started her out with a few bucks and she worked her way up. Moron... get a life jerk
None the less, she is still embarassing to watch and at times acts as if people should bend over backwards accommodate her. Obviously that's just formed from DN's comments, tournament reports and television, as I don't claim to have ever played with her.