I like how I've been signed up for something here lol.Unfortunatly I'm out of comission for another month. Just today I've been told I can start to ease my way off the brace but it'll be another 3-4 weeks until I can even bend my wrist down and up fully with little pain**Don't Fix My Post

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how I've been signed up for something here lol.Unfortunatly I'm out of comission for another month. Just today I've been told I can start to ease my way off the brace but it'll be another 3-4 weeks until I can even bend my wrist down and up fully with little pain**Don't Fix My Post
Thank god for your dog... :)just make sure to be ready for our Aug 18 event to defend the euchre title
So Jay is going to be Mitch's partner then?
stick with poker posts funny man.
Holy flamage!!Gee...knock me out of the Neg-O and this is the crap coming outta yo' mouth!
thats right!hahahah I forgot about that.ohhh shizz, u got pwned last night
Oh...and congratulations for making the FCPHUL playoffs dude.What? You didn't make the wildcard?!ohhh shizzz...PWNED!!
What's with the Charlotte Room again.. I thought we agreed on meeting at Dave & Busters and those who make it out.. make it out?
I think we're going with the "if it ain't broke don't fix it" decision...everything happens in threes my friend.You back from Vegas Jay?
I missed out on the last game.What's the charlotte Room like? Nice place?
Check it out: http://www.charlotteroom.com/

Hey guys I am going to be there yay...i know i'm the only one excited about that but hey whaddya gonna do?Anyone want to go to Port perry tonight??? you drive i pitch 30$ for gas???:club:

Hi all. Okay, to answer some questions:Charlotte Room again because the majority wants to play poker and it may be our last time for the summer (I hope not). Dave & Busters is still on and can be arranged anytime during the week after the Charlotte Room event. This will be more for those who just want to drink and play games (no poker). I'm in for this event for those who can make it. I promise that this will be next event Gov.I'll be sending out a reminder thread later this week for Aug 18.Marion: yes, let's do lunch before you go back to school. This was on my list to do. Maybe we can have lunch next week. What do you think?There are supposed to be a couple of new FCP'ers who will be attending the event that I know of. So far I have: Troyomac, notbad4agirl (coming from windsor!), can't remember the others (sorry).Oh, I just want to say THANK YOU to all who have made our event a success! I've made a lot of friends through FCP and I'm so honoured to have met you all. I hope that this can only get bigger in the future. Its also an honour to be part of really great poker community in FCP! :club:

back from vegas and down for a party. i also owe royal at least 4 beers for the mixup during the last week of the HU league (though i would have undoubtedly got it in as a 70%+ favorite against bigyang for the 5th time in a row and lost, of course)

back from vegas and down for a party. i also owe royal at least 4 beers for the mixup during the last week of the HU league (though i would have undoubtedly got it in as a 70%+ favorite against bigyang for the 5th time in a row and lost, of course)
How'd Vegas treat ya buddy?
Looking forward to taking Freddeh's chips...
Am I wearing shirts with bullseyes or something? Why am I always the target!?
How'd Vegas treat ya buddy?
pretty meh money-wise, but it was cool to meet DN, some more fcp guys and some of the big names. i nearly cashed in a 1500 wsop event, got to play to matusow's left for an hour, showed him a bluff as the table was breaking and he jokingly called me a "****ing internet kid" and gave me a head ruffle. we talked for a while at the table--he's a pretty nice guy.beyond that, i was pretty much card dead for 2 weeks and just won enough at the cash games to cover my expenses. at least i learned the basics of badugi and got to eat some SWEET food.
pretty meh money-wise, but it was cool to meet DN, some more fcp guys and some of the big names. i nearly cashed in a 1500 wsop event, got to play to matusow's left for an hour, showed him a bluff as the table was breaking and he jokingly called me a "****ing internet kid" and gave me a head ruffle. we talked for a while at the table--he's a pretty nice guy.beyond that, i was pretty much card dead for 2 weeks and just won enough at the cash games to cover my expenses. at least i learned the basics of badugi and got to eat some SWEET food.
Badugi!! Okay, you gotta show me this game on Friday.