after ivey lose to dags with flush over flush, he rebuys in for like $2,789, and says:Phil Ivey: send me some money johnpoker_dude25 (Observer): set upppVerved_One (Observer): mr ivey down 30 largeMr_white25 (Observer): lolSqwerl (Observer): come on philBLAKMALE (Observer): What the phuck are you doingPhil Ivey: I'm brokeQuestion, I don't see Ivey cashing out online much, as he has a much larger live roll already, and doubt he need money for bills, so... is Ivey a losing player online?

after ivey lose to dags with flush over flush, he rebuys in for like $2,789, and says:Phil Ivey: send me some money johnpoker_dude25 (Observer): set upppVerved_One (Observer): mr ivey down 30 largeMr_white25 (Observer): lolSqwerl (Observer): come on philBLAKMALE (Observer): What the phuck are you doingPhil Ivey: I'm brokeQuestion, I don't see Ivey cashing out online much, as he has a much larger live roll already, and doubt he need money for bills, so... is Ivey a losing player online?
I wouldn't know the answer to this question, but might speculate that this was a tongue in cheek comment..
I wouldn't know the answer to this question, but might speculate that this was a tongue in cheek comment..
don't worry, I'll do it for you.. I'm sure mattusow and clownie gowen bet the sht out of Ivey day in day out on FTP

Ivey is broke.He owes the big game like 20 million dollars.He is also likely to get hit by a bus in the next few weeks.Okay...I got that out of the way.

the entire convo was pretty entertaining. OBV Ivey has a stack of $100 dollar bills next to his toilet instead of tp like the rest of us so he can afford it. But he did ask Jdags for 30k. Which he recieved and sat with. Jdags in the convo made a remark like "Yes i will send as long as you keep playing like this" (as ivey was -35k to jdags and as mentioned before Gandi)