Daniel -- Ur A Cool Dude

I just wanna say in public I think Daniel is a cool *** dude. Iam 42 and will be moving to Vegas within 2-3 years. My wife and I have agreed its where we wanna retire. Also I building a sweet bankroll so I can play a good cash game schedule when Iam there FT. Daniel I love you video Blogs and also you my mentor when it comes to being a pro card player. I cant wait until I watch you on Monday nights playing High Stakes Poker. I also feel the same way about animals as you do. Your stand up in 03 was the bomb, esp with a 20 min prep.Take care Daniel.Ron Kahoun Jr. Chicago IL.Here is my personal email address Daniel if your ever board and wanna send me a email... it would makesmy wifes day.KAHOUN63@comcast.net

It's cool that you look up to Daniel, but beware, the fire is likely coming. Also, unless this is a joke post, posting your email address on a public forum shows that you may not be able to sustain your "sweet bankroll".

I just wanna say in public I think Daniel is a cool *** dude. Iam 42 and will be moving to Vegas within 2-3 years. My wife and I have agreed its where we wanna retire. Also I building a sweet bankroll so I can play a good cash game schedule when Iam there FT. Daniel I love you video Blogs and also you my mentor when it comes to being a pro card player. I cant wait until I watch you on Monday nights playing High Stakes Poker. I also feel the same way about animals as you do. Your stand up in 03 was the bomb, esp with a 20 min prep.
wow

anyone that can say "OH WELL" to being stuck a millions is either cool or crazy!!haha. get them back tonight for a million and a half !

Well, this is as good a place as any... I e-love Theresa. Her powers as a mod get me hot. Did you see how she combined all the B-day threads. She's the bomb.