Big Series Starts Tonight For Al Wild Card.

Tigers vs. Twins mathcup should be a great one this weekend. Great pitching on both sides, it might come down to which catcher has the better bat.

The Tigers cant keep up the pace? They've kept it up for 100 games, why doesn't anyone believe that they can finish off the season strong too. Is it written in the stars that the Tigers MUST fall off. I'll be the first to admit that I doubted the Tigers, but now I'm a believer.But as for the Twins pace, no they can not play .800 ball the rest of the season. But who's to say they can't play three games better than the Sox and Yanks over the rest of the season and win the Wild Card.
How can you say that? You said that the Tigers have been good for that long so why would they fail now, but the Twins are playing .800 ball right now so how can you say that will not last? Anything can happen and that's why we watch.
Unlike the White Sox, the Twins have picked up the pace. Time will tell but watch out. The White Sox have learned that a 12 game lead is nothing when theres a team "picking up the pace". 9.5 games, Dont count the Twins out as divisional champs quite yet there bigshot.
Just a slump and it happens to everyone.

I hope to God that the Twins CAN keep playing .800 ball, but the reality of it is, thats fricken hard to do over 100 games. The best record in baseball right now havent even played .700 ball over the first 100 games. Not that it is impossible, but I dont see it happening. Especially when the Twins dont have a 4 or 5 starter right now.

It looks to me like white sox fan has a picture of Ozzie choking. This is exactly what the white sox are doing is choking. Look at the Minnesota Twins, they hold 3 of the six triple crown catagory championships. Its funny that even still everyone wants to brush them off as not good enough. Whats not good enough? :club:
They aren't choking, it's called a slump and every team has them. The White Sox are far from out of it.
I hope to God that the Twins CAN keep playing .800 ball, but the reality of it is, thats fricken hard to do over 100 games. The best record in baseball right now havent even played .700 ball over the first 100 games. Not that it is impossible, but I dont see it happening. Especially when the Twins dont have a 4 or 5 starter right now.
This is going to be a major problem for us down the stretch, if nobody can step up I'm afraid we will fall short
  • 3 weeks later...
None of these two will iwn the wildcard.
Blue Jays are going down tonight, as long as Silva gets about ten runs for support.Tommorow should be a good game with Garza on the mound in his major league debut.
  • 3 weeks later...
wow. what a series thusfar. You have to be dissappointed if your a chisox fan, but if you love baseball this is as good as it gets. this is playoff caliber baseball
I keep telling everyone that if we are going to lose then can we just lose the rest in peace so I don't have to watch.