Eating Idiosyncrasies

I break saltine crackers over my macaroni and cheese unless it happens to be Kraft Dinner, in which case, I put cashews on it.I offer this " :club: " as a pre-emptive measure to reduce the number of cucumberass/olivepitdickeye jokes. I don't want to totally discourage, just encourage moderation.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put ketchup on my macaroni & cheese. And syrup on my eggs and bacon. Ketchup on Eggs disgusts me however.

I put ketchup on my macaroni & cheese. And syrup on my eggs and bacon. Ketchup on Eggs disgusts me however.
You disgust me. I wouldn't eat you if I put chocolate sauce on your hot buns.
You disgust me. I wouldn't eat you if I put chocolate sauce on your hot buns.
Weak and predictable, but the randomness does save it somewhat.

One of my favorite things to cook for years was Rigatoni with butter, parmesan, and Red Hot. Basically Buffalo Style Pasta, tastes like chicken wing sauce over noodles. I'm fairly confident that I invented the dish, I've never heard of anyone else ever making it (although everyone I've ever fed it to loves it).

Weak and predictable, but the randomness does save it somewhat.
Meh, what ya gonna do? Five seconds and a mouse click for a negative review. It makes a man cry.

I have an intensely particular set of rules for what flavor chips I put on my sandwiches. Examples: If it's a ham sandwich, BBQ chips are acceptable, but Ranch-flavored chips are out of the questions. Vice-versa for turkey.When people see me put chips on my sandwich and try it themselvs, I'll get very uncomfortable if they mish-mash flavors. I have to leave the room or say something.Much like DM, I eat my Mac and Cheese with some type of cracker. Instead of breaking it over the bowl, I scoop the mac and cheese out with the cracker. When I was in the dorms, my favorite meal for breakfast every day was Honey Grahams (or whatever they're called), but plain yogurt instead of milk. I used to say Whole Milk is for pussies. People wouldn't eat with me.I absolutely MUST eat my eggs in sandwich form on a bagel. Wang

So far this thread is gross.Here's mine though....I like to dip my sandwiches in soup. Preferably cream soup. Well, any soup that isn't watery.
Yeah, because cream soaked bread is not gross.
Yeah, because cream soaked bread is not gross.
It doesn't get soaked with the thicker soups though. That's the point, you just get a nice coating and the delicious flavor.Works good with chili, bisque, etc.But see, if you put it in chicken noodle, the bread is automatically soggy and gross. Same with Beef Barley or Minestrone. Blah!

I do not eat condiments. I dislike mustard, ketchup, mayonaisse, relish, etc... When I have a hotdog or a hamburger the most I'll put on is cheese. That's it.

I do not eat condiments. I dislike mustard, ketchup, mayonaisse, relish, etc... When I have a hotdog or a hamburger the most I'll put on is cheese. That's it.
I eat all hamburgers completely plain, I eat only cheese pizza, I dont like any condiments other than BBQ sauce. I dont like cheese unless its on pizza. I basically will eat only chicken, pizza, or hamburgers. my parents hate me.

i put french dressing on my takeout pizza...not good pizza mind you, just like dominos or pizza hut....i put grape jelly in my grits.....i like to put terryaki sauce in my fettucin alfredo......i sprinkle soy sauce on my fish and chips.......

I'll take that one a step further. I can't even tolerate the smell of mustard, mayo, etc. when I'm trying to eat.I also have a personal favorite breakfast meal. A sandwich consisting of two pieces of buttered toast with strawberry jelly, scrambled eggs, grits, and bacon. It does, however, taste better for dinner as opposed to breakfast.
I'll take that one a step further. I can't even tolerate the smell of mustard, mayo, etc. when I'm trying to eat.I also have a personal favorite breakfast meal. A sandwich consisting of two pieces of buttered toast with strawberry jelly, scrambled eggs, grits, and bacon. It does, however, taste better for dinner as opposed to breakfast.
Take out the grits, and i'm right with ya.Generally when I get an omlette when i'm out for breakfast.I butter and jelly up my toast, and put the omlette on the toast and eat it like that. The jelly makes all the difference.

I like ketchup and then spewing it all over crackers. O, and putting chocolate milk with honeycoombs or honey nut cheerios or frosted flakes. YUM YUM.

Umhot sauce on hot dogs, eggs, almost anythingranch dressing and frenchfrieshell ranch dressing with anythingWang- Potato chips on sandwiches are the goodi dont know i can probably think of more laterajs510- thats sound delicious, and i will have to try that sometime