Brian Fidler's Blog

Hello, I can't find Brians blog and the last time i noticed it... the thing was not updated. I wanted to read about his second place and how things have changed for him etc... anyone have a link? or did he even update it yet? Thanks

Hello, I can't find Brians blog and the last time i noticed it... the thing was not updated. I wanted to read about his second place and how things have changed for him etc... anyone have a link? or did he even update it yet? Thanks
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=67373It is just me or is there a sudden influx of new accounts and first time posters?
Thanks but the link did not have anything to do with what I was asking.
WTF??You asked for Fidler's blog link and I pasted the link to the sticky at the top of General (which is my way of saying look before asking) and explains that a lot of threads have been deleted.So the answer is IT'S DELETED.
WSOP attracts new people I would guess.