Chip Mix For A Live Real Money Game

Interested to know what type of chip mix is needed to handle live real money games. This assumes a single table for up to 10 people, and games ranging from 1/2 up to 50/100. From talking to people in the industry I've pretty much gotten the idea that the following denominations are all that is needed, but am wondering how many for each denomination:$1$5$25$100

Interested to know what type of chip mix is needed to handle live real money games. This assumes a single table for up to 10 people, and games ranging from 1/2 up to 50/100. From talking to people in the industry I've pretty much gotten the idea that the following denominations are all that is needed, but am wondering how many for each denomination:$1$5$25$100
Who cares about the damn chips. With a 50/100 game going, do you have security?

you know it is pretty simple to figure this kind of stuff out on your own.Think of how many people will be playing. think of how much they are going to buy in for and the likelyness of rebuys and then add some more for safe measure. But since you have such a large range of stakes which seems unlikey...but either way you should probably get 1000-2000 chips if you are going to have ten people and need to cover from 1/2 to 50/100. if it were me i would get this:48- 1624- 51152- 25176- 100this would be a safe bet shuffle up and deal...oh and dont forget your visor and cut cards!