Daniels Getting Burnt Out Already?

Well, I think he is still Bumed out about the HORSE event. He bragged a little too much about how he and Ivey were the two best players and even suggested we Lay money down on them. Ivey kept his end of the bargain but Daniel fizzled away in that Tourney. He didn't even break the $50 000 mark that he started with. Now he is dumping the $2000 event. I think the other poster said it best. He should set up a FCP member to play if he is just going to DUMP chips. Give someone a chance who supports his site to do Battle.I told you all he was playing way too much golf and not focusing on his poker. Or even better should have gotten HORSE back riding lessons. Get off the green grass and back on the Green Felt!Good luck bro.
good stuff, I bet DN really apreciates hearing advice from SOMEONE NOT worth a salt lick.
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good stuff, I bet DN really apreciates hearing advice from SOMEONE NOT worth a salt lick.
I'm sure he's been called worse by better people.
Hey little danny san or little wang sucker as we call it here.....IT'S CALLED OBJECTIVITY YOU HOMO!Someday you'll understand that being a kiss-a$$ is no way to pursue life...
Objectivity? Really? Cause I thought it was called "Gain-attention-by-attempting-to-make-false-and-idiotic-claims-against-professional-poker-player-on-his-site-while-wishing-you-could-be-him-and-then-getting-PWNED-by-said-pro-in-another-thread-ity"

Did you ever knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that you're my hero??????????????? You're everything I would like to beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I can fly higher than an eaglllllllllllllllllle. You are the wind beneath my wingssssss.WHY DID I JUST READ THIS THREAD? Yes, it's clear that OP is a poop-pantsed individual, but 3 pages? Really?-1 million.I nominate my post for best of thread. Most cogent, too.

Objectivity? Really? Cause I thought it was called "Gain-attention-by-attempting-to-make-false-and-idiotic-claims-against-professional-poker-player-on-his-site-while-wishing-you-could-be-him-and-then-getting-PWNED-by-said-pro-in-another-thread-ity"
best. word. ever.
when did the jerry joke account stop being a joke account?
as a good christian i have long time ago learned to turn the other cheek and help a man who's obvioulsy in some pain...
as a good christian i have long time ago learned to turn the other cheek and help a man who's obvioulsy in some pain...
This post made the thread worth reading -- maybe. :club::D:D:D