One Other Hand...do I Call Here?

I learned last time not to post the results, so I'll save that for later.Party 109 tournament, around 275 remain of the 647 who started.I have 35K. Avg. is 11K. Blinds 300/600.I make it 1400 in MP with Ac 8d. Folded to SB (with about 12K), who calls. Flop Ks 10s 4d. He checks. I bet 1400, he makes it 2800. I call. Turn 6s. He bets 600. I call. River Ah. He pushes for his last 7200. Ignoring the potential problems I made with my post-flop call, or the pre-flop raise, do you call the river here?

Well what were you hoping to hit when you called on the flop and the turn? If you didn't think your ace was going to be good if it hit, what are you doing in the hand? You should have folded to his flop raisePlayed like is, I have no idea, but I probably call getting about 2.5:1, but won't be the least bit surprised to see him have QJ or A10

I do not like the way you played this.I do not play 109's not MTT's, so keep that in mind.Unless table is tight, I don't raise with A8 off.I fold it from MP.On flop, Lead for about 2200, and fold to a raise, or just c/f.What hand are you representing with 1400 ?River's a fold.His play is AT or Aces Up a lot, or a flush.

I learned last time not to post the results, so I'll save that for later.Party 109 tournament, around 275 remain of the 647 who started.I have 35K. Avg. is 11K. Blinds 300/600.I make it 1400 in MP with Ac 8d. Folded to SB (with about 12K), who calls. Flop Ks 10s 4d. He checks. I bet 1400, he makes it 2800. I call. Turn 6s. He bets 600. I call. River Ah. He pushes for his last 7200. Ignoring the potential problems I made with my post-flop call, or the pre-flop raise, do you call the river here?
He has a flush.
copy cat:Pyeah, that turn weak lead - river push line smells.
I totally misplayed the hand...I agree there. The table was playing really tight, and every hand I had shown had been quality, so I felt like with a massive lead I could try and make some small raises to win some pots uncontested. As for the call of the post-flop raise, I was hoping he'd check the turn so I could see the turn and the river for free, but if I don't have a big lead I insta-fold there (and probably wouldn't have been in that position to begin with).The only hand I thought he possibly could have had that I could beat on the river would be KQ or KJ, but that was very unlikely. Overall, I played the hand very poorly, and I clearly folded to his push, but have no idea exactly what he had. But whatever it was, it probably beat a pair of aces.

Preflop - why 1400? That's a little more than a min-raise. Was that the standard raise at the table?Postflop - once the CB gets min-raised, I'm gone as you have no hand no draw.

generally when i see a min-raise on flop, a min bet on turn the a push, it means they have a hand. he prob has a flush.he probably is a fish and is thinking, "well if he called 2 bets, he must of a really good hand, so ill have to get paid, allin"

I fold to his c/r on the flop. If I miss my steal and continuation steal, I'm usually done with the hand, especially with a K and a T on the board.This seems weak sometimes. I know. However, the only other play at that point is to push if you think you're ahead.. What does calling his raise do for you here? His stack is going all in with that many chips in there already, so if you're going to call, you might as well push the whole thing in anyways. Who knows, he may actually fold a hand that beats you. But, if he doesn't already have you beat, then another card certainly benefits his hand more than yours (like a flush or straight draw). Push and make him pay for it.But I fold to the c/r on the flop.

NO. Fold the flop.