Strangest Thing You've Seen Online

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the hell kind of poker are you playing?
Back in the day me and my boys used to play a little Nebraska Side-Saddle. You are dealt 3 hole cards, a rubber chicken, and a 60-watt light bulb. Its great especially if your friends are drinking. :club:
I was playing in a live tournament a few weeks ago, I had about 15 bb's left. I'm in the CO with JJ. a MP raiser to 4xBB and 1 caller, I push all-in. Button calls, both blinds call, the original raiser calls, and the original caller calls.hands:me: JJbutton: KKSB: TTBB: TTMP1: AJMP2: AJfor the first time in my life I was all-in preflop actually drawing dead. RIGGED.One time on pokerstars I was playing .5/1 LHE 3-tables and the flop on all 3 of my tables at once was 3-of-a-kind. 666, 888, and JJJ. I really should have taken a screenshot. My dad was watching me play, and he is convinced that online poker is rigged... this was the nail in the coffin for him.
you didn't mention suits. What if the hands are:me: JsJhbutton: KcKdSB: TcTdBB: TsThMP1: AcJcMP2: AdJdSo you are not drawing dead :club::D

omaha hi-lo tourney.heads up final. I have JJA4. flop: J66. cap the flop. turn: 6. bet/call. river:J quads over quads to win the tourney.also, live: I saw a flop come with two seven of hearts and i saw a hand where there was two kings on the flop and three guys had a king in their hand.the 5 kings one was tough because they had to recall every single bet in the hand. cigarette break time.

not so big but anyway pretty sick :we were in a big super satellite i was two to the right of the chip leader with 4tables remaining we both have about 100BB ! i raise on the button with 78s 3 or 4BB i don't renember, BB called with ako, flop came 569rainbow ! sweat he goes all in i called and he is drawing totally dead, guess what happend.......chopchop !i was so sic.k i happend to loose the satellite, i didn't even notice i could chop this one except after the turn when i thought "nooooooooooooo way"

not sure how many of you have heard this before but back in the day, TJ Cloutier was staked by Stu Unger in a tourney and TJ wakes up with KK on the short stack and moves all-in. He gets called by two players who proceed to flip over 10c10s and 10h10d. TJ loses when both players make a straight on him using their 10....sick...just sick.
That happened to me, but i had KK and 2 other guys had jacks, they both rivered their straight and chopped, this was in a tourney, i wasnt pretty happy. if you look back i made about 10 posts about this hand the week after it happened. something like 96% to win preflop. god damn it.
Here's Mike Sexton's CardPlayer article where he tells the story...http://www.cardplayer.com/magazine/article/15024
I very nearly had the exact thing happen, with me on the other end of it.. I'm facing three raises and decided to fold my jacks. The other players get all in after I fold, and turn over KK, QQ, and JJ. The board gave the other guy with jacks a straight.

And this hand (talk about a cooler)NO_LIMIT TEXAS_HOLDEM $100+$8 (Real Money), #619,287,697 US Grand Prix Multi Table Tournament, 18 Jun 2006 7:08 PM ET Seat 1: TAF224 ($7,040 in chips) Seat 2: hiJcPuffs ($2,664 in chips) Seat 3: El Muck ($1,755 in chips) Seat 4: danko73 ($844 in chips) Seat 5: Willie Garson ($644 in chips) Seat 6: 7jokka8 ($408 in chips) Seat 7: HardcorePaw0 ($2,212 in chips) Seat 8: CoinFlipper0 ($3,870 in chips) Seat 9: TEAM.ME ($4,077 in chips) Seat 10: skiboy1 ($7,526 in chips) ANTES/BLINDSTEAM.ME posts blind ($75), skiboy1 posts blind ($150).PRE-FLOPTAF224 bets $300, hiJcPuffs calls $300, El Muck folds, danko73 bets $844 and is all-in, Willie Garson folds, 7jokka8 calls $408 and is all-in, HardcorePaw0 bets $2,212 and is all-in, CoinFlipper0 folds, TEAM.ME folds, skiboy1 folds, TAF224 calls $1,912, hiJcPuffs folds.FLOP [board cards AD,6D,10C ]TURN [board cards AD,6D,10C,8H ]RIVER [board cards AD,6D,10C,8H,3S ]SHOWDOWNHardcorePaw0 shows [ AC,AS ]TAF224 shows [ KD,KH ]danko73 shows [ KC,KS ]7jokka8 shows [ QH,QD ]HardcorePaw0 wins $2,736, HardcorePaw0 wins $1,308, HardcorePaw0 wins $2,157

I read a blog last week (maybe Bill Ivey not sure) that said he got AA like 5 or 6 straight times on one table.Last night I got QQ on all 3 of my tables at the same time.I think that's the weirdest thing I've seen.What's the strangest thing you've seen on the virtual felt?
I usually play 2 tables on 2 different sites at the same time, and I see the same hands come up at the same time ALL THE TIME. or sometimes I'll get, for example, A-9 in one room, and in the other room, the flop comes up A-9-9.I have also gotten A-A three hands in a row and lost every one of them.
also, live: I saw a flop come with two seven of hearts and i saw a hand where there was two kings on the flop and three guys had a king in their hand.
That's nothing, I saw a joker on the flop live once :club:
And this hand (talk about a cooler)NO_LIMIT TEXAS_HOLDEM $100+$8 (Real Money), #619,287,697 US Grand Prix Multi Table Tournament, 18 Jun 2006 7:08 PM ET Seat 1: TAF224 ($7,040 in chips) Seat 2: hiJcPuffs ($2,664 in chips) Seat 3: El Muck ($1,755 in chips) Seat 4: danko73 ($844 in chips) Seat 5: Willie Garson ($644 in chips) Seat 6: 7jokka8 ($408 in chips) Seat 7: HardcorePaw0 ($2,212 in chips) Seat 8: CoinFlipper0 ($3,870 in chips) Seat 9: TEAM.ME ($4,077 in chips) Seat 10: skiboy1 ($7,526 in chips) ANTES/BLINDSTEAM.ME posts blind ($75), skiboy1 posts blind ($150).PRE-FLOPTAF224 bets $300, hiJcPuffs calls $300, El Muck folds, danko73 bets $844 and is all-in, Willie Garson folds, 7jokka8 calls $408 and is all-in, HardcorePaw0 bets $2,212 and is all-in, CoinFlipper0 folds, TEAM.ME folds, skiboy1 folds, TAF224 calls $1,912, hiJcPuffs folds.FLOP [board cards AD,6D,10C ]TURN [board cards AD,6D,10C,8H ]RIVER [board cards AD,6D,10C,8H,3S ]SHOWDOWNHardcorePaw0 shows [ AC,AS ]TAF224 shows [ KD,KH ]danko73 shows [ KC,KS ]7jokka8 shows [ QH,QD ]HardcorePaw0 wins $2,736, HardcorePaw0 wins $1,308, HardcorePaw0 wins $2,157
Hollywood Poker is rigged!

one time at Party...I had 7 :D K :D and folded.the flop came7 :D 6 :) Q :) turn A :) River 7 :club: as it turned out no one had the flush or a boat or a better 7.I would've wonI think the pot was $9 or so. It was a 1/2 game.

one time at Party...I had 7 :D K :D and folded.the flop came7 :D 6 :) Q :) turn A :) River 7 :club: as it turned out no one had the flush or a boat or a better 7.I would've wonI think the pot was $9 or so. It was a 1/2 game.
this story reaks of bullsh.it. there's no way you're folding a K7o