What Does The Pancreas Do?

The pancreas produces enzymes that break down all categories of digestible foods (exocrine pancreas) and secretes hormones that affect carbohydrate metabolism (endocrine pancreas).

The pancreas produces enzymes that break down all categories of digestible foods (exocrine pancreas) and secretes hormones that affect carbohydrate metabolism (endocrine pancreas).
Correct.Without it, death.

The Pancreas makes for a helluva cancer.

incredibly good looking.
Can a nukka get a PM with an explanation of this?
I'm not a doctor, I just play one on the internet...
yeah...why don't you sit the next couple plays out...
YAY! I'm e-validated!!!

The Pancreas actually produces Insulin. It is NOT a useless organ like your appendix or gall bladder. When it does not work properly, you develope a condition called "Diabetes". It is necessary.

The Pancreas actually produces Insulin. It is NOT a useless organ like your appendix or gall bladder. When it does not work properly, you develope a condition called "Diabetes". It is necessary.
No, no, I'm pretty sure it's useless.
Ha. Cancer. So funny.
I laughed.And BTW, pancreatic cancer is one of the deadliest cancers, hence my comment "helluva cancer". Do I need to write it in crayon?
I laughed.And BTW, pancreatic cancer is one of the deadliest cancers, hence my comment "helluva cancer". Do I need to write it in crayon?
I'm just trying to show SunDeuche how smart (he)she is not. Nice bet. Hope the idiots don't go anywhere...

Lets us all sing the praises of the pancreasIt has never been a organ of distinctionThough it functions day byIn a most convenient wayIt never gets the glory that the liver gets