Call Or Fold-final 2

Full Tilt Poker Game #772174311: $10 + $1 Sit & Go (5112894), Table 1 - 80/160 - No Limit Hold'em - 22:53:16 ET - 2006/07/05Seat 2: Hero (9,720)Seat 7: Villain (3,780)Villain posts the small blind of 80Hero posts the big blind of 160The button is in seat #7*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Hero [Td Kh]Villain: im giving all the chips backVillain: wahhhhhhhVillain has 15 seconds left to actVillain raises to 3,780, and is all inHero????-----------Do you need some info on my play and villains play to get a better gauge at what my play was/should be?

easy easy easy easy easy easy fold
Ummmm yes...Unless hes gone in the last 10 hands. And even then I might say yes.Your M is way too high to be gambling with marginal hands like this.
Ummmm yes...Unless hes gone in the last 10 hands. And even then I might say yes.Your M is way too high to be gambling with marginal hands like this.
That's one of the reasons why I asked if maybe I needed to put some more info out there on my play and villain's play. I was dominating villain throughout HU play. I had a 12-1 chip lead when we started, but he doubled up a few times, first time I pushed with Qh10h, he called 85 (can't really blame him since he was so low. Next I pushed with 88 and he called with Q5. So then he was up to about close to 5000 and I had about 7000 or so, I started pushing him around and just beating him up, hence his little posts. He then started to just go all in almost 1 in 3 times.

Reads are the key to heads up play. IF he is jamming with marginal holdings, then call. You are probably a small dog and have a nice chip lead.If it is unusual, and you think he is strong fold. But I am bad at HU, so don't listen to me.

Reads are the key to heads up play. IF he is jamming with marginal holdings, then call. You are probably a small dog and have a nice chip lead.If it is unusual, and you think he is strong fold. But I am bad at HU, so don't listen to me.
That was the thing, it wasn't unusual because he had just been going all in alot, but I'm the type that feels better pushing than calling. If I had raised it preflop then he went allin I'd feel better about calling. Anyway, I folded the hand. On the next hand I was on the button with QQ, I raised, he went all in with 9/10off. Flop is 9/10/J. Q on turn. Rag on river. I won.I won, but I was 50/50 on the hand with K10.

If this guy is pushing a lot of hands lately, it's still a fold IMO. Blinds are still very low (which seems weird for an online otunrey), so you have lots of time to wait to trap your opponent who is scared to see a flop.