fcp at work crew

VThis Page is all mine. Eat meAThis Page is all mine. Eat meGThis Page is all mine. Eat meIThis Page is all mine. Eat meNThis Page is all mine. Eat meAThis Page is all mine. Eat me
My fav part.
I like the Laugh Olympics part but no way was I going to try to quote then delete all that shit.
  • Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

More training. Read stuff to be exact. This means it's another round of :wHat iS oN mY iPod nOw?'Hint:G_ _ _ _ __e_ _ _ / _ _ _Edit: Double space doesn't work. / equals space.
George Jelly Fag
More training. Read stuff to be exact. This means it's another round of :wHat iS oN mY iPod nOw?'Hint:G_ _ _ _ __e_ _ _ / _ _ _Edit: Double space doesn't work. / equals space.
G_ _ _ _ _ _e_ _ _ / _a_
GeorgeKelly Man
G_ _ _ _ _ _e_ _ _ / _a_
GeorgeKelly Man
No correct letters. You're too old for this Gramps.
Is there an "R"?
G_ _ _ _ _ _e_ _ _ / _a_
GeorgeKelly Man
No correct letters. You're too old for this Gramps.
GramppyTelly Car
More training. Read stuff to be exact. This means it's another round of :wHat iS oN mY iPod nOw?'Hint:Edit: Double space doesn't work. / equals space.G_ r _ _ _ _e_ r _ / _a_Is there an "R"?
How about a "T"
morning/afternoon caNADsShould I buy a 60 GB photo IPOD with the Bose SoundDock today?
Only if you come here first and give me a foot massage.
but I'll enjoy the flight much more with the Ipod dontcha think?
I guess. I just really want a foot massage.
morning/afternoon caNADsShould I buy a 60 GB photo IPOD with the Bose SoundDock today?
Blue is close enough to give you one in 10 minutes right?get er done Blue!
If i was going to have sex with a man he would have to be taller than a leprachaun.sorry
in case you were wondering this was an answer to a question that one of our male members asked me. Well he asked if he could F me. He is old enough to be your father, Luke.
the ipod question was serious. I'm about to pull the trigger on a $700 purchase, so just wondering if there might be something better.
Do you currently have an Ipod and this will be an upgrade or are you popping your Ipod cherry here?I only have the Ipod mini cause I'm not cool like the rest of the kids but I love it. I know people ramble on about planned obsolecense (did I spell that right?) but I think it is easier and more intuitive than any other MP3 player out there. Itunes, however, sucks. Total memory hog. Slow to react. Locks up my computer if I have more than 3 or 4 windows open.Of course, this is just my opinion and your mileage may vary.
the ipod question was serious. I'm about to pull the trigger on a $700 purchase, so just wondering if there might be something better.
Do you currently have an Ipod and this will be an upgrade or are you popping your Ipod cherry here?I only have the Ipod mini cause I'm not cool like the rest of the kids but I love it. I know people ramble on about planned obsolecense (did I spell that right?) but I think it is easier and more intuitive than any other MP3 player out there. Itunes, however, sucks. Total memory hog. Slow to react. Locks up my computer if I have more than 3 or 4 windows open.Of course, this is just my opinion and your mileage may vary.
This will be my first mp3 player. I'm looking at all my stereo components and thinking, what a waste.
Blue is close enough to give you one in 10 minutes right?get er done Blue!
On my way.