fcp at work crew

and i dip in lectures.
I was a Building Construction Management major at Purdue...so lot's of rednecks in my classes. They would all dip in class. While the teachers were passing out exams, all you could hear was tin packing. Then, some of the teachers would put their dips in too.
  • Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

and i dip in lectures.
I was a Building Construction Management major at Purdue...so lot's of rednecks in my classes. They would all dip in class. While the teachers were passing out exams, all you could hear was tin packing. Then, some of the teachers would put their dips in too.
I didn't chew back in college so I've never dipped during class. Probably wouldn't anyway if I did.
a poem by THe Chuck entitled dumb raindumb rain, i hate you;You are not even remotely coolI love your drops when i am not workingBut i amAnd you wetness prevents my internet from workingDumb raincensored youDumb rain you have caused me to miss so much in my lifeStupid idiot censored rainif i get wet outside before i eat my vietnamese food;i will censored all over youdumb raincensored you
God, that really hit the spot with me ... all the rain is driving the stupid peoples into the museum where I work and making things really suck.****ing rain would be a better title though.
a poem by THe Chuck entitled dumb raindumb rain, i hate you;You are not even remotely coolI love your drops when i am not workingBut i amAnd you wetness prevents my internet from workingDumb raincensored youDumb rain you have caused me to miss so much in my lifeStupid idiot censored rainif i get wet outside before i eat my vietnamese food;i will censored all over youdumb raincensored you
God, that really hit the spot with me ... all the rain is driving the stupid peoples into the museum where I work and making things really suck.censored rain would be a better title though.
But remember it's Friday for ya! Just keep thinking that and it'll be all good.
wow today is so boring. keep the poems coming chuck. at least its something mildly interesting to read.
I concur. Being stuck behind a desk at work is killing me. And faketree I think you should make an ooolong photo album on Yahoo or start a thread for him here with all your pics. I swear I think that's the coolest thing ever.
I currently have an email out to Oolong's former owner asking for permission to use his photos on my personal website and if it is OK to adjust the pictures in photoshop for my own needs. I'm sure he'll have no problem as long as I link to his site. I already have over 100 stored on my harddrive. So, barring some unforeseen dickness from him, they'll be up on my site soon.yeah all this lunch talk is making me hungry. just 39 minutes till lunch. thinking maybe baja fresh burrito or confucius restaurant sweet and sour chicken with fried rice and egg drop soup. i'm trying to stay away from wendys and jack in the box. i may cave and go to in & out. oh in & out is the bomb bizzle. double-double animal style with fries and a coke. currently salivating.it was supposed to rain here all day but it hasn't started yet. its also about 10 degrees warmer than they said. all in all, its a good day for a day off but i'm staring at my stupid iMac monitor waiting for the day to end.iMacs are stupid.

There was this couple that had been married for 20 years. Every time they made love the husband always insisted on shutting off the lights. Well, after 20 years the wife felt this was ridiculous. She figured she would break him out of this crazy habit. So one night, while they were in the middle of a wild, screaming, romantic session, she turned on the lights. She looked down... and saw her husband was holding a battery-operated pleasure device... a vibrator! She went completely ballistic. "You impotent bastard," She screamed at him, "how could you be lying to me all of these years? You better explain yourself!"The husband looks her straight in the eyes and says calmly:"I'll explain the toy . . . you explain the kids."

a poem by THe Chuck entitled dumb rain dumb rain, i hate you; You are not even remotely cool I love your drops when i am not working But i am And you wetness prevents my internet from working Dumb rain censored you Dumb rain you have caused me to miss so much in my life Stupid idiot censored rain if i get wet outside before i eat my vietnamese food; i will censored all over you dumb rain censored you

We have another new record of 2 hours and 55 mins. Chuck, just when I thought you couldn't do any better, you show us all that there is no better double poster out there. For that reason, we are proud to have you as part of our Army!! :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance:

Untitled:Down there,Oh down there, Down there where the sun don't shine.There is a tingly sensation.Tingly like Orange Juice on A wednesday afternoon.Tis the feeling of urination.I have to pee,Badly,Very BadlyI would like to go to the bathroom now - But i cannot,Because inside me i have somehow decided i will wait until it hurtsFeelings of urination i despise you but invite you to stay.Stay with me peeStay with me until i push you out of my bladder. The endUntitled,By ChuckSty

Untitled:Down there,Oh down there, Down there where the sun don't shine.There is a tingly sensation.Tingly like Orange Juice on A wednesday afternoon.Tis the feeling of urination.I have to pee,Badly,Very BadlyI would like to go to the bathroom now - But i cannot,Because inside me i have somehow decided i will wait until it hurtsFeelings of urination i despise you but invite you to stay.Stay with me peeStay with me until i push you out of my bladder. The endUntitled,By ChuckSty
good stuff....but you should pee....bad for the kidneys...believe me.

i have a new game to play where i answer old questions throughout this post but without quoting them.for instance the answer to one question that has been set forth is "some"another one is.Yeah when i was a kid i used to do it alot, but now i don't have the time.