• Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

man. just a warning to you guys, if you don't want to feel depressed today, don't read daniels blog about his father. not exactly a pick-me-up.
its gg. Makes me feel good inside, though, to know there's good people in the world- and not just crackpots to suckout a pot and walk away with a ton of your money.

a poem by THe Chuck entitled dumb raindumb rain, i hate you;You are not even remotely coolI love your drops when i am not workingBut i amAnd you wetness prevents my internet from workingDumb rain**** youDumb rain you have caused me to miss so much in my lifeStupid idiot a s s rainif i get wet outside before i eat my vietnamese food;i will piss all over youdumb rain**** you

a poem by THe Chuck entitled dumb raindumb rain, i hate you;You are not even remotely coolI love your drops when i am not workingBut i amAnd you wetness prevents my internet from workingDumb raincensored youDumb rain you have caused me to miss so much in my lifeStupid idiot censored rainif i get wet outside before i eat my vietnamese food;i will censored all over youdumb raincensored you
Beautiful, must be a shitty internet connection though if it quits working every time it rains. I'll be waiting for the 3pm double post.
That was great and all, Chuck, but I'm more impressed that you didn't double post it. Are you losing your touch?
Give him time, it will come.
Maybe he's going for a new record...Chuck, are you going for a new record??
That was great and all, Chuck, but I'm more impressed that you didn't double post it. Are you losing your touch?
Give him time, it will come.
Maybe he's going for a new record...Chuck, are you going for a new record??
I already chose 3pm above, you can't rush an artist like Chuck.

im all wet for you guys****ing walking.i had to roll my pants up like an emo kid.... a sad emo kid in the rain.

wow today is so boring. keep the poems coming chuck. at least its something mildly interesting to read.
I concur. Being stuck behind a desk at work is killing me. And faketree I think you should make an ooolong photo album on Yahoo or start a thread for him here with all your pics. I swear I think that's the coolest thing ever.

I didn't get wet at lunch, stopped raining long enough.I did see a guy get NAILED by a van hitting a puddle. ALL OVER HIM. It would have been the best moment of my lucnch, if it weren't for the over medium eggs, toast, links, and waffle I had.PS. I put pepper on my eggs.

i just had my first lunch back at the good old drexel caf.....mmmmcookies and pizza and grilled cheese and fries....i think i have to take a poop now

i just had my first lunch back at the good old drexel caf.....mmmmcookies and pizza and grilled cheese and fries....i think i have to take a poop now
How many lunches are you planning on having? I used my poop time to have a chew. There's a strict no dipping policy at my place of employment, so I snuck one in. Why I'm sharing that is beyond me. Must be because work really blows today.Duff
How many lunches are you planning on having? I used my poop time to have a chew. There's a strict no dipping policy at my place of employment, so I snuck one in. Why I'm sharing that is beyond me. Must be because work really blows today.Duff
i finished work on thrusday....back in classes now.... i still report here for duty every day cuz i cant resist chuck's boyish charm :oops:so i get all the lunch i want..... and i dip in lectures.

PRAGUE (Reuters) - A Czech tractor driver died under eight tons of manure in a bizarre accident that has baffled his employers, local media reported. The 34-year old man, identified only as Martin T, suffocated after the load fell on him while he was dumping it in a field near the western Czech city of Karlovy Vary, news Web Site www.novinky.cz reported Sunday. "It absolutely beats me how this could happen," said Vladimir Erps, chief of the company employing the victim. "The truck is operated from the tractor cabin, using hydraulics. There was nothing for him to do under the truck, but it's tough to blame him now that he is dead," the news site quoted him as saying. Police are investigating the death as a work-related accident. Couldn't get the link to work right, talk about a bad beat.

PRAGUE (Reuters) - A Czech tractor driver died under eight tons of manure in a bizarre accident that has baffled his employers, local media reported. The 34-year old man, identified only as Martin T, suffocated after the load fell on him while he was dumping it in a field near the western Czech city of Karlovy Vary, news Web Site www.novinky.cz reported Sunday. "It absolutely beats me how this could happen," said Vladimir Erps, chief of the company employing the victim. "The truck is operated from the tractor cabin, using hydraulics. There was nothing for him to do under the truck, but it's tough to blame him now that he is dead," the news site quoted him as saying. Police are investigating the death as a work-related accident. Couldn't get the link to work right, talk about a bad beat.
Man that stinks