• Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...p=553425#553425I did it for a reason, so lay off, and if one of you is Poker_Joker, then kiss off for letting this become my avatar.
Poker_Joker is also for real.And just a heads up Whiskey, the mods and admins are cracking down on phrases like "you homo" or "you queer" or something of that nature. Please refarain from using it. I don't want to see you get in trouble.
In the sober light of day, thanks for the heads up.Morning all.Ivan....big night baby

From the Things you like best about FCP thread in General:

The Army.....of course.....
Dude, my balls itch alot. Seriously. Why?
From my beard....
And your beard was on my balls.....why? I can't remember...must not have been so great for me.
Good morning.Oh, wait, no.3 1/2 hours of sleep.I'm going back to bed. :shock:
if that's an invatation, i'll be right there!
Can we get an editor over here please?
NORM - this ones for you buddy ...............The Navy found they had too many officers and decided to offer an early retirement bonus. They promised any officer who volunteered for early retirement a bonus of $1,000 for every inch measured in a straight line between any two points in his body. The officers got to choose what those two points would be.The first officer who accepted, asked that he be measured from the top of his head to the tip of his toes. He was measured at six feet and walked out with a bonus of $72,000.The second officer who accepted was a little smarter and asked to be measured from the tip of his outstretched hands to his toes. He walked out with $96,000.The third one was a grizzly old Captain who, when asked where he would like to be measured replied, "From the tip of my penis to my testicles." It was suggested by the pension man that he may want to reconsider, explaining about the nice checks the previous two officers had received. But the old Captain insisted and they decided to go along with him, providing the measurement was taken by a medical officer.The medical officer arrived and instructed the Captain to "drop em", which he did. The medical officer placed the tape measure on the tip of the Captain's penis and began to work back. "My God!" he suddenly exclaimed, "Where are your testicles?" The Captain calmly replied..."In Vietnam."
HAHAHA! i just spilled my coffee! Niiice!morning all
morning all
morning. i hate getting hit by runner runner flushes. bahhhh
Me to. and i think i'm gonna eat my cat next time she decides to wake me up at 9am on a saturday again! JS
Good Morning.. I was woken up by my Mother calling me at 8:30 am to tell me that she can't get online!
if that's an invitation, i'll be right there!
Suck my cock you stupid motherfucker.Everything there spelled okay?
morning all
morning. i hate getting hit by runner runner flushes. bahhhh
Me to. and i think i'm gonna eat my cat next time she decides to wake me up at 9am on a saturday again! JS
Good Morning.. I was woken up by my Mother calling me at 8:30 am to tell me that she can't get online!
I feel that! i don't tell people i work in IT anymore.
if that's an invitation, i'll be right there!
Suck my cock you stupid motherfucker.Everything there spelled okay?
looks good

playing in one of the Vade specials..the $1 45 person MTTs on stars.17th out of 22 left.Was up in the top five for a bit then knocked back down.But the play is super horrible. And it' s not like I'm a NL tourney superstar.I'm just playing tight..seeing a cheap flop if i can.

censored, I somehow cut the inside gum in my mouth eating cheerios. I just grabbed a handful bit down, and the next thing I know there is a pain on the inside of my mouth. Its really rather weird, and I can't help but play with the cut with my tounge, which is doing the cut no good
I've got something your tongue can play with instead.
I won't be in Vegas.
We really need too hook up Burgundy with a fake id. Just serious.
eff-why-pee
Yeah, you too. If we get a line on some, we need to hook you up. You gonna get here all the way from Chile?
lots of cherry popin' tonight
Nah...I'll leave this one alone tonight.
See, you just can't post stuff like this. It's like wiffle ball.
Wiffle ball?? you might have to explain that one....lets just say nikki still has her chance (i went to a flyers game for crying out loud)
Oh, it's just agony, knowing that a sexy virgin is mere hours away. I'm just picturing the look on his face when I ease on down. MMMMmmmmmm.
I want to have sex with your mouth.  Yes you.  Don't look behind you.  I'm talking to you.   The one reading this right now.   Open up and say MEXICO.
Mexicoooooooohhhhhh.