fcp at work crew

back from lunch, three slices heated to hot pizza and two hot hot wings. water to drinkCharlie don't surf!
My orders say I'm not supposed to know where I'm taking this boat, so I don't. But one look at you, and I know it's gonna be hot.
They were going to make me a major for this and I wasn't even in their fucking army any more. Everybody wanted me to do it, him most of all. I felt like he was up there, waiting for me to take the pain away. He just wanted to go out like a soldier, standing up, not like some poor, wasted, rag-assed renegade. Even the jungle wanted him dead, and that's who he really took his orders from anyway.
  • Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

Everyone fall asleep?
nope, im laying in the forum floor looking up your skirt
Ohh Ok .. Just Checkin :wink:
*hands smacciemac some clippers*
Aww Man.. That was just WRONG!! hehe
Remember this date and time. First time I literally laughed out loud at something smacciemac said. :club::D:D
Everyone fall asleep?
ya'll left! ???
i'm still here...just found out who blew the whistle on my internet use. what a bitch
theres a FYP in there somewhere I just cant quite put it together yet
If anyone is ever interested in checking out what goes on at "my site", the owners put up a webcam. Sometimes, it pointed at nothing (like now) when an idiot leaves it like that. Other times, someone is controlling it and scanning/zooming around the site. http://70.89.230.149/user/av_viewer.htmlNO, I WILL NOT GIVE YOU THE ADMIN CONTROL PASSWORD!! :club::D
Like i need to ask you to get that! haha!

They train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write fuck on their airplanes because it's obscene!

If anyone is ever interested in checking out what goes on at "my site", the owners put up a webcam. Sometimes, it pointed at nothing (like now) when an idiot leaves it like that. Other times, someone is controlling it and scanning/zooming around the site. http://70.89.230.149/user/av_viewer.htmlNO, I WILL NOT GIVE YOU THE ADMIN CONTROL PASSWORD!! :club::D
Tim you realize that sometime tonight that videofeed is going to be of some naked woman pole dancing at a bar right?
Everyone fall asleep?
ya'll left! ???
i'm still here...just found out who blew the whistle on my internet use. what a bitch
unilateral bombing is your answer. then win the hearts and minds of the survivors! just a thought!
Everyone fall asleep?
Remember this date and time. First time I literally laughed out loud at something smacciemac said. :club::D:D
What do you mean, I'm funny?...You mean the way I talk?...What's funny about it?...What the f--k is so funny about me? Tell me?...
Everyone fall asleep?
ya'll left! ???
I thought there might be.
Everyone fall asleep?
ya'll left! ???
2nd, and there's at least 3 FYPs in there.is the bitch hot by the way?
Everyone fall asleep?
What do you mean, I'm funny?...You mean the way I talk?...What's funny about it?...What the f--k is so funny about me? Tell me?...
Get the fuck outta here, Tommy.
Everyone fall asleep?
hehe :D
Everyone fall asleep?
I didn't laugh, by the way. Not that funny. Sorry.
Everyone fall asleep?
Sorry I just kept picturing you wearing this shirt ....a470.gifI'm JS

[the boat has arrived at the Do Lung bridge, which is a combat zone] Chef: Lance, hey Lance. What do you think? Lance: It's beautiful. Chef: What's the matter with you? You're acting kinda weird. Lance: Hey, you know that last tab of acid I was saving? I dropped it. Chef: You dropped acid?... Far out

Everyone fall asleep?
Sorry I just kept picturing you wearing this shirt ....a470.gifI'm JS
This conversation is starting to me me feel very Unkempt..
Everyone fall asleep?
hehe :D
Anything I wanted was a phone call away. Free cars. The keys to a dozen hideout flats all over the city. I bet twenty, thirty grand over a weekend and then I'd either blow the winnings in a week or go to the sharks to pay back the bookies.Didn't matter. It didn't mean anything. When I was broke, I'd go out and rob some more. We ran everything. We paid off cops. We paid off lawyers. We paid off judges. Everybody had their hands out. Everything was for the taking. And now it's all over.And that's the hardest part. Today everything is different; there's no action... have to wait around like everyone else. Can't even get decent food - right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce, and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody... get to live the rest of my life like a schnook. :-)
[the boat has arrived at the Do Lung bridge, which is a combat zone] Chef: Lance, hey Lance. What do you think? Lance: It's beautiful. Chef: What's the matter with you? You're acting kinda weird. Lance: Hey, you know that last tab of acid I was saving? I dropped it. Chef: You dropped acid?... Far out
Charlie didn't get much USO. He was dug in too deep or moving too fast. His idea of great R&R was cold rice and a little rat meat. He had only two ways home: death, or victory.
Tim you realize that sometime tonight that videofeed is going to be of some naked woman pole dancing at a bar right?
I'm ok with that....