fcp at work crew

Help me breath some life back into the General Forum. It's been so dull lately I can hardly stand it.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...pic.php?t=36366
I only stay here. motto: "Don't get out of the boat, NEVER get out of the boat!"
it's a fucking tiger!
  • Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

Ahhhhhhhhhh, that would have been sweet. Does Norm even know who Outkast is??
No, i did not know who he was. i had friends text me, and he was nice enough to explain.he was a nice guy, atleast to me he was!
He probably loved the fact that you didn't know who he was. You were less likely to ask him a bunch of stupid questions, then.
we only chatted for a few minutes. he was working on something and i didn't want to bother him, nor, did i want him to bother me.the one thing i said was my friend sent me a text telling me to say the following to him, "the roses smell like pooh pooh ooh". i just showed him the text. he laughed. and that was it.
Don't forget to mention that they had to move him to the censored so that the plane could load.
Oh, yea. what john is talking about is that business class always boards first. so that we can get our drinks and then you can parade past us while we think, "I wonder what the poor people are doing this time of year!" haha! <-that's a joke! anywho, we got to our seats and i made small talk before i knew who he was and said as a greeting, and a joke, "buy you a drink?" we got our drinks and then everyone was getting on the plane. well, everyone was recognizing him and stopping to talk to him and say how great he was, he was sitting on the aisle, that they couldn't board the plane with the logjam. he was getting frustrated and the pilot was to, cause he wanted to go, so they asked him if he'd like to hang out in the cockpit until loaded. so he did.
Help me breath some life back into the General Forum. It's been so dull lately I can hardly stand it.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...pic.php?t=36366
I only stay here. motto: "Don't get out of the boat, NEVER get out of the boat!"
it's a censored tiger!
never saw the movie..can't pretend because people know.Anyway, the circus always comes to town every year and sets up camp in the parking lot. One of the security guards told me that one year a tiger got loose and was walking around the parking lot. So he and a bussy of his started yelling over the walkie talkie system "It's a fucking tiger!" I thought it was funny.
No, i did not know who he was. i had friends text me, and he was nice enough to explain.he was a nice guy, atleast to me he was!
He probably loved the fact that you didn't know who he was. You were less likely to ask him a bunch of stupid questions, then.
we only chatted for a few minutes. he was working on something and i didn't want to bother him, nor, did i want him to bother me.the one thing i said was my friend sent me a text telling me to say the following to him, "the roses smell like pooh pooh ooh". i just showed him the text. he laughed. and that was it.
Don't forget to mention that they had to move him to the censored so that the plane could load.
Oh, yea. what john is talking about is that business class always boards first. so that we can get our drinks and then you can parade past us while we think, "I wonder what the poor people are doing this time of year!" haha! <-that's a joke! anywho, we got to our seats and i made small talk before i knew who he was and said as a greeting, and a joke, "buy you a drink?" we got our drinks and then everyone was getting on the plane. well, everyone was recognizing him and stopping to talk to him and say how great he was, he was sitting on the aisle, that they couldn't board the plane with the logjam. he was getting frustrated and the pilot was to, cause he wanted to go, so they asked him if he'd like to hang out in the cockpit until loaded. so he did.
See, from John's reply, I thought they asked him to hang out in the shitter. Now that I know it was the cockpit, I'm frankly a bit dissapointed. Sorry.
it's a censored tiger!
Someday this war's gonna end. That'd be just fine with the boys on the boat. They weren't looking for anything more than a way home. Trouble is, I'd been back there, and I knew that it just didn't exist anymore
See, from John's reply, I thought they asked him to hang out in the shitter. Now that I know it was the cockpit, I'm frankly a bit dissapointed. Sorry.
haha!
it's a censored tiger!
Someday this war's gonna end. That'd be just fine with the boys on the boat. They weren't looking for anything more than a way home. Trouble is, I'd been back there, and I knew that it just didn't exist anymore
"You smell that? Do you smell that? Napalm, son. Nothingelse in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, fortwelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like - victory.
Everyone fall asleep?
nope, im laying in the forum floor looking up your skirt
might want to check yourself, I took a shit on the floor earlier.
yea thats how i got down here in the first place. turns out it wasnt a snickers bar afterall, go figure

If anyone is ever interested in checking out what goes on at "my site", the owners put up a webcam. Sometimes, it pointed at nothing (like now) when an idiot leaves it like that. Other times, someone is controlling it and scanning/zooming around the site. http://70.89.230.149/user/av_viewer.htmlNO, I WILL NOT GIVE YOU THE ADMIN CONTROL PASSWORD!! :club::D

it's a censored tiger!
"You smell that? Do you smell that? Napalm, son. Nothingelse in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, fortwelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like - victory.
How many people had I already killed? There was those six that I know about for sure. Close enough to blow their last breath in my face. But this time it was an American and an officer. That wasn't supposed to make any difference to me, but it did. Shit... charging a man with murder in this place was like handing out speeding tickets in the Indy 500. I took the mission. What the hell else was I gonna do?
If anyone is ever interested in checking out what goes on at "my site", the owners put up a webcam. Sometimes, it pointed at nothing (like now) when an idiot leaves it like that. Other times, someone is controlling it and scanning/zooming around the site. http://70.89.230.149/user/av_viewer.htmlNO, I WILL NOT GIVE YOU THE ADMIN CONTROL PASSWORD!! :club::D
Ok, I moved it...earthwork and pouring concrete footers today. I know, you are all excited and wanna check THAT out!!
back from lunch, three slices heated to hot pizza and two hot hot wings. water to drinkCharlie don't surf!
My orders say I'm not supposed to know where I'm taking this boat, so I don't. But one look at you, and I know it's gonna be hot.

And now here's another blast from the past coming out to Big Cind, all alone in the mantle room out there with the First Battalion Thirty-fifth Infantry, and dedicated by the fire team at An Khe to their groupie CO Fred the Head: The Rolling Stones' Satisfaction.