fcp at work crew

Scott is going on a road trip, again. Scott will have lunch on the road, no idea what, but it will be greasy. One more month and Scott starts playing hockey again, maybe he should hit the gym. Scott knows Renae would like to watch that.
Renae would definitely like to watch that. Then after Scott is hot and sweaty Renae would like to shower with him.
  • Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

ughh,i never managed to get it in my head yesterday, but now it is throughly there.tythis song censored sucks badi might go postal
SAM says your welcome and please get video when you go postal.
Dolfan just read a few posts back on page 342 about flying cars. He has a pointless story to share about flying cars.Back in 1999, I was having lunch with some buddies and we were discussing flying cars. I said that we will never see flying cars because people are shitty enough drivers on pavement. A friend of mine said, "I'll bet you that we have flying cars in 40 years or less."I was very skeptical and said I highly doubted that this would happen. We decided to make a wager. So I said, "Tell you what. If there are flying cars by 2039, I will buy you the equivalent of a Geo Metro."He said, "Fine. And what do you want if there aren't flying cars?""I get to kill you.""Deal."So, it appears that 2039 is going to be a very interesting year for Dolfan. He's either going to be purchasing a Geo Metro-caliber flying car for a friend or murdering him.
Perhaps its a complicated bet that I don't grasp the nuances of, but where's the win for you?Shell out the equivalent of $15K for a flying car or go to prison.Oh wait, is that the win? You got a prison fetish, Dolfan? :wink:
Sounds like a cult. I like cults. As long as we don't have to drink the magic Kool-Aid and wait for the mother ship, I'm in. Can we have elephants?
This made me laugh quite a bit. FRIDAYS ARE GREAT!
Ooooohhhh, the compound talk. Stampy, and Opus, and Thor! I loved that day.That was a Friday, too, huh?We have good conversations on Fridays.Renae would like a good conversation now for this Friday before she gets fired.*side note - Renae seriously got worried about this afternoon meeting being a firing so she went home and pulled a Fake so that if she does get fired she will be like, "it's cool man" instead of falling apart.
god damn right Sam,try News at 11.Man on Elepahnt Kills 37 at Kings Dominion in Human Hunting Stampede.and in Sports,"Stampy wins again"
Boy that Stampy gets around.You are arranging for his visit to Fryer's house, right? Or are you riding him to Vegas and then dropping him off with Fryer there? Cause Fryer can't be in Vegas next week without Stampy.

Oh Nikki You're so fine, Youre so fine you blow my mind.Hey NikkiHey NikkiOh Nikki Youre so Fine,Youre so Fine You Blow My MindHey NikkiHey NikkiYou can all thank me later for replacing the Facts of Life song with a better version of "Hey Mickey".

6 days and 7 hours 45 minutes untill life begins again
What happens then?
Oakland at NE.Game 1, Week 1, 2005 NFL season, leading to Super Bowl XL.And this one is named Emmitt, in honour of the greatest RB of all time. Too bad he played for the Cowboys.
Oh Nikki You're so fine, Youre so fine you blow my mind.Hey NikkiHey NikkiOh Nikki Youre so Fine,Youre so Fine You Blow My MindHey NikkiHey NikkiYou can all thank me later for replacing the Facts of Life song with a better version of "Hey Mickey".
Not cool
Oh Nikki you take me by the heart when you take me by the hand
Do you really want me to start singing Kokomo?
6 days and 7 hours 45 minutes untill life begins again
What happens then?
Oakland at NE.Game 1, Week 1, 2005 NFL season, leading to Super Bowl XL.And this one is named Emmitt, in honour of the greatest RB of all time. I am not at all surprised that he played for the Cowboys since they are the greatest franchise in history.
FYP
I hear that song and I see Kirsten Dunst and Eliza Dukshu in cheerleader outfits.Bring It On, baby!
god damn right Sam,try News at 11.Man on Elepahnt Kills 37 at Kings Dominion in Human Hunting Stampede.and in Sports,"Stampy wins again"
Boy that Stampy gets around.You are arranging for his visit to Fryer's house, right? Or are you riding him to Vegas and then dropping him off with Fryer there? Cause Fryer can't be in Vegas next week without Stampy.
I think Stampy has a private suite in Vegas at Siegfried's place.
I will! I will!Aruba Jamaica ooo I wanna take you Bermuda Bahama come on pretty mama Key Largo Montego baby why don't we go Jamaica Off the Florida Keys There's a place called Kokomo That's where you wanna go to get away from it all Bodies in the sand Tropical drink melting in your hand We'll be falling in love To the rhythm of a steel drum band Down in Kokomo

i think i found where i'm gonna start playing online.freeipods.com will give me a free ipod for signing up at wptonline.com and depositing at least 50 pounds british...about 55 Cdn....as well as a matching 25 lb. bonus.sounds awfully good to me.

I will! I will!Aruba Jamaica ooo I wanna take you Bermuda Bahama come on pretty mama Key Largo Montego baby why don't we go Jamaica Off the Florida Keys There's a place called Kokomo That's where you wanna go to get away from it all Bodies in the sand Tropical drink melting in your hand We'll be falling in love To the rhythm of a steel drum band Down in Kokomo
They asked Brian Wilson why he used the Name of a land-locked city in the middle of Indiana for that song and he said he didn't know it was a real city but it sounded tropical.
Universal "get a song that is stuck in your head" out song