fcp at work crew

I mentioned kirsten Dunst and Elisha Dukshu in cheerleader garb (and bikinis) and no response??I'm disappointed.
I haven't seen the movie, but I did get see some frosty cheerleaders at the Bucs game
Rent it. Trust me. For the locker room scene when all the cheerleaders are standing around in bras and panties...Perv central!
  • Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

I mentioned kirsten Dunst and Elisha Dukshu in cheerleader garb (and bikinis) and no response??I'm disappointed.
I haven't seen the movie, but I did get see some frosty cheerleaders at the Bucs game
Rent it. Trust me. For the locker room scene when all the cheerleaders are standing around in bras and panties...Perv central!
A little nudity would have saved that movie.
I'm going to be fine.
SAM is very relived to hear that Nikki will be fine.SAM wants her to come to his clubs poker tournament next Friday. It is in Nikki's part of town.
I would love to. PM me with details and I will try to work it out. Tallon, on the subject of the hysterectomy. I was kind of joking. Not that I wouldn't have one if I needed it, It's just that I'm done with my uterus and ovaries. Thanks to everyone who sent well wishes. You are all really, really sweet. Gosh, I can't wait for February FCPHA Union!
Dolfan just read a few posts back on page 342 about flying cars. He has a pointless story to share about flying cars.Back in 1999, I was having lunch with some buddies and we were discussing flying cars. I said that we will never see flying cars because people are shitty enough drivers on pavement. A friend of mine said, "I'll bet you that we have flying cars in 40 years or less."I was very skeptical and said I highly doubted that this would happen. We decided to make a wager. So I said, "Tell you what. If there are flying cars by 2039, I will buy you the equivalent of a Geo Metro."He said, "Fine. And what do you want if there aren't flying cars?""I get to kill you.""Deal."So, it appears that 2039 is going to be a very interesting year for Dolfan. He's either going to be purchasing a Geo Metro-caliber flying car for a friend or murdering him.
Perhaps its a complicated bet that I don't grasp the nuances of, but where's the win for you?Shell out the equivalent of $15K for a flying car or go to prison.Oh wait, is that the win? You got a prison fetish, Dolfan? :wink:
Well obviously I don't plan on being caught. I've always wanted to live life on the road. You know, move from town to town until things heated up and then just take off again. Robbing banks, seeing the world, never settling down. And then meeting a girl in some small town who's just looking for any excuse to get out of it. I'm the excuse. We would fall in love and live the rest of our lives Bonnie and Clyde style. Killing my best friend would be a necessary casualty and would prove to be the catalyst for this lifestyle. Except I'll be like 60 by then. Hmm, it's time to go back to the drawing board on this one.
SAM would like to congratulate Renae on her recent successes.Renae is now SAM's poker Goddess too.
Thank you Jeff and SAM. Renae likes being somebody's goddess of something.Although, Renae liked being Jeff's babygirl, too. She can still be both, right?
Of course!Variety is the spice of life, babygirl.
Why is variety the spice of life? Why not curry or paprika?
Kristen forgot to speak in third person. Doh!Kristen thinks that mint, basil, or cayenne should be the spice of life. Which one of the new recruits was unaware of Nikki's real name? Anyone, anyone?
I just listened to the 10 minute live version of Cocaine by Eric Clapton while driving through town. I may or may not have run 2 red lights.I love when the crowd yells out "COCAINE!!"
If you wanna hang out you've got to take her out; cocaine.If you wanna get down, down on the ground; cocaine.She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie; cocaine.If you got bad news, you wanna kick them blues; cocaine.When your day is done and you wanna run; cocaine.She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie; cocaine.If your thing is gone and you wanna ride on; cocaine.Don't forget this fact, you can't get it back; cocaine.She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie; cocaine.She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie; cocaine.
Thank you Renae... that cake looks delicious... maybe even good enough to _______. That would definitely leave some icing on __________. A nice place for you to start licking. Renae, you are also my poker goddess and the second person to say happy birthday to me today.
Are we going to have a "Sex Cake" short story?
Dolfan just read a few posts back on page 342 about flying cars. He has a pointless story to share about flying cars.Back in 1999, I was having lunch with some buddies and we were discussing flying cars. I said that we will never see flying cars because people are shitty enough drivers on pavement. A friend of mine said, "I'll bet you that we have flying cars in 40 years or less."I was very skeptical and said I highly doubted that this would happen. We decided to make a wager. So I said, "Tell you what. If there are flying cars by 2039, I will buy you the equivalent of a Geo Metro."He said, "Fine. And what do you want if there aren't flying cars?""I get to kill you.""Deal."So, it appears that 2039 is going to be a very interesting year for Dolfan. He's either going to be purchasing a Geo Metro-caliber flying car for a friend or murdering him.
Perhaps its a complicated bet that I don't grasp the nuances of, but where's the win for you?Shell out the equivalent of $15K for a flying car or go to prison.Oh wait, is that the win? You got a prison fetish, Dolfan? :wink:
Well obviously I don't plan on being caught. I've always wanted to live life on the road. You know, move from town to town until things heated up and then just take off again. Robbing banks, seeing the world, never settling down. And then meeting a girl in some small town who's just looking for any excuse to get out of it. I'm the excuse. We would fall in love and live the rest of our lives Bonnie and Clyde style. Killing my best friend would be a necessary casualty and would prove to be the catalyst for this lifestyle. Except I'll be like 60 by then. Hmm, it's time to go back to the drawing board on this one.
What is it you do for a living again? You really should write.
Renae - no plans really, don't really celebrate my birthday. GF/Wife is sick still, so she's not feeling too hot to go out tonight.
GET WELL SOON MRS. SCOTT.Kristen also sends Scott a wish for a very happy birthday.
SAM would like to congratulate Renae on her recent successes.Renae is now SAM's poker Goddess too.
Thank you Jeff and SAM. Renae likes being somebody's goddess of something.Although, Renae liked being Jeff's babygirl, too. She can still be both, right?
Of course!Variety is the spice of life, babygirl.
Why is variety the spice of life? Why not curry or paprika?
Kristen forgot to speak in third person. Doh!Kristen thinks that mint, basil, or cayenne should be the spice of life. Which one of the new recruits was unaware of Nikki's real name? Anyone, anyone?
I'm betting Dolfan, Tallon, nor SAM knew before now. Although Dolfan has probably come across it in his reading by now.Sapphire Tiger probably does know by now.
Scott is going on a road trip, again. Scott will have lunch on the road, no idea what, but it will be greasy. One more month and Scott starts playing hockey again, maybe he should hit the gym. Scott knows Renae would like to watch that.
Kristen would like to hit the gym with Scott and Renae and get sweaty with them. BTW Kristen really wants to have the sweaty pillowfight. No joke. It should be at JWeb's house. I'd say DN's but Lori probably wouldn't want in on that. Too bad.
Sounds like a cult. I like cults. As long as we don't have to drink the magic Kool-Aid and wait for the mother ship, I'm in. Can we have elephants?
This made me laugh quite a bit. FRIDAYS ARE GREAT!
Ooooohhhh, the compound talk. Stampy, and Opus, and Thor! I loved that day.That was a Friday, too, huh?We have good conversations on Fridays.Renae would like a good conversation now for this Friday before she gets fired.*side note - Renae seriously got worried about this afternoon meeting being a firing so she went home and pulled a Fake so that if she does get fired she will be like, "it's cool man" instead of falling apart.
Renae is a very bright girl. Kristen loves her.
Oh Nikki You're so fine, Youre so fine you blow my mind.Hey NikkiHey NikkiOh Nikki Youre so Fine,Youre so Fine You Blow My MindHey NikkiHey NikkiYou can all thank me later for replacing the Facts of Life song with a better version of "Hey Mickey".
:D:):D :oops: :):club::D
I'm betting Dolfan, Tallon, nor SAM knew before now. Although Dolfan has probably come across it in his reading by now.Sapphire Tiger probably does know by now.
Yes but what is SAM's name my precious.......
Thank you Renae... that cake looks delicious... maybe even good enough to _______. That would definitely leave some icing on __________. A nice place for you to start licking. Renae, you are also my poker goddess and the second person to say happy birthday to me today.
Are we going to have a "Sex Cake" short story?
I think we need one. And there should definitely be some icing licking in it.
Do you really want me to start singing Kokomo?
I will! I will!Aruba Jamaica ooo I wanna take you Bermuda Bahama come on pretty mama Key Largo Montego baby why don't we go Jamaica Off the Florida Keys There's a place called Kokomo That's where you wanna go to get away from it all Bodies in the sand Tropical drink melting in your hand We'll be falling in love To the rhythm of a steel drum band Down in Kokomo
They asked Brian Wilson why he used the Name of a land-locked city in the middle of Indiana for that song and he said he didn't know it was a real city but it sounded tropical.
hahahaaha!
SAM wants to know how Nikki's nap was, any fun dreams?
She was so tired, it was dream free. That's probably a good thing, as Nikki dreams are usually very disturbing.
Yes but what is SAM's name my precious.......
Do Tell!BTW: Nikki is out for the rest of the day. Taking Raist to his Dad's and then going to dinner at a friend's house. She will miss you all.
SAM wants to know how Nikki's nap was, any fun dreams?
She was so tired, it was dream free. That's probably a good thing, as Nikki dreams are usually very disturbing.
SAM is glad to here that. From what SAM has read Nikki needs her rest for this weekend.SAM is going to call you Jennifer because, well because just look!!!Jennifer%20Aniston%2001.jpg
Renae is a very bright girl. Kristen loves her.
Renae loves Kristen, too. And Renae is not bright she is just emotional and does not want to cry in front of these assholes.1/2 hour to meeting.
Kristen knows exactly what Renae is talking about. Kristen is totally a crier.