fcp at work crew

i missed like 35 pages, can someone fill me in right quick? what a busy day. congrats on 2nd last night renae
we were talking about the announcement to discontinue making oatmeal cream pies.
  • Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

pogue are you going to play tonight?i'm going to cream in your face if you do.jkthat was entirelyunaacceptable.
I want to play!! I'm trying to get some money on there. With only one firepay account in Dave's name, it is proving to be a bit difficult. I'm working on it. Hopefully I'll have it solved soon. I want Tommy to cream in my face. I would also like Michael to cream in my face, though I would enjoy watching Tommy and Michael cream in each other's faces while I make out with Renae.
i missed like 35 pages, can someone fill me in right quick? what a busy day. congrats on 2nd last night renae
we were talking about the announcement to discontinue making oatmeal cream pies.
well that shit aint gonna fly, i can tell ya that right now. the site will go straight to the shitter with no oatmeal creme pie annoucnements
Nice work on the new leaderboard website.can chucky and I employ you to assist us with creating one for our full tilt tournies?I mean, just give me some pointers, so I can do it. maybe spend a half an hour with me on the phone so I can ask questions? I have free long distance, lol.
probably not

unreleased Radiohead list on the way...i not only use masturbation as a sleep inducer, i use it for other things. if i haven't got to the gym in a while, i'll tug one out and call it arm/wrist exercise. i also use it to end conversations. nothing stops someone talking like whipping your cock out and boppin' the salami right there.

dna great work on that website. it should ease a lot of questions from week to week.
thank you. It took about 4 or 5 hours to do, but considering I get 2 or 3 messages every week asking the same things over and over and over about the tourneys i think its an over all +EV time investment
That's twice today Dustin has made me laugh out loud.Man, the I'd do him EV list is getting a lot of updates today.
Nice work on the new leaderboard website.can chucky and I employ you to assist us with creating one for our full tilt tournies?I mean, just give me some pointers, so I can do it. maybe spend a half an hour with me on the phone so I can ask questions? I have free long distance, lol.
probably not
you heard it here chucky, we're on our own
pogue are you going to play tonight?i'm going to cream in your face if you do.jkthat was entirelyunaacceptable.
I want to play!! I'm trying to get some money on there. With only one firepay account in Dave's name, it is proving to be a bit difficult. I'm working on it. Hopefully I'll have it solved soon. I want Tommy to cream in my face. I would also like Michael to cream in my face, though I would enjoy watching Tommy and Michael cream in each other's faces while I make out with Renae.
I can transfer you the buy in Nik if you need me to. Let me know.I can't do it till I get home at 5 cause I don't have FT on the machine at work but that should still give us plenty of time to get it there. Let me know if you want me to. I really don't mind at all.
I thought Blue was the one who liked cream pies to the faceI'll be there franky
See...now you're just being hurtful.
That's twice today Dustin has made me laugh out loud.Man, the I'd do him EV list is getting a lot of updates today.
I do what I can
unreleased Radiohead list on the way...i not only use censored as a sleep inducer, i use it for other things. if i haven't got to the gym in a while, i'll tug one out and call it arm/wrist exercise. i also use it to end conversations. nothing stops someone talking like whipping your cock out and boppin' the salami right there.
Okay, seriously, you're gonna have to stop talking that way. I can't take much more.

My Unreleased/B-side/EP/Live ListTrue Love Waits (live)PolyethyleneBig Ideas (live)Rabbit in Your HeadlightsBlowout (live w/pixies)Rhinestone Cowboy (Cover)Alligators in New York Sewers (live)I Froze Up (live)Banana Co. (Acoustic)Talk Show HostThinking About You (live)PearlyBishop's RobesMelatoninPunchdrunk Lovesick SingalongPalo Altoyeah.

If I can't figure this firepay shit out, I'll let you send me the buyin, Renae. Can I just send you money from dave's firepay to your netteller or whatever?

If I can't figure this firepay shit out, I'll let you send me the buyin, Renae. Can I just send you money from dave's firepay to your netteller or whatever?
Yeah, whatever. I'm easy. (insert joke here) (then insert another joke about the word insert here) You can just pick up my buy in next week or sometime down the road if you want or whatever.
Wouldn't know a Radiohead song if the lead singer was in my office, seranading me.
Yea i'm in this category too.
http://www.lowmorale.co.uk/creep/
Is that typical of their music? I liked it.
I still can't believe you've never heard of Radiohead. I mean come on. We jopke about you being old and all. But shit like this really makes me wonder. I first remember hearing them around 12-13 years ago. So you still would have been in your 20s. What do you do listen to CHUM FM all day? I bet you have wet orgy dreams of Roger, Rick and Marilyn.
I listen to sports talk radio in the car. no radio at work.nothing new for me for about six or eight years. And 12 years ago I was listening to Q.
you should listen to some radiohead stuff, from Kid A and Hail to the Thief, it's more or a representaion of what they do now.
i felt that people were talking about radiohead so i had to make a daytime appearance.listen to chuck, he is wise and all-knowing.
you should listen to some radiohead stuff, from Kid A and Hail to the Thief, it's more or a representaion of what they do now.
i felt that people were talking about radiohead so i had to make a daytime appearance.listen to chuck, he is wise and all-knowing.
Do you still have a CD you could burn for me?I'll pay any shipping costs.