fcp at work crew

IMO Celerons blow.The alternative that you want is an Athalon processor
Best Buy also has E-Machines which have Athlons. So that is a better alternative?
Absolutely :club:
  • Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

Just curious, Pokerspice, to know if you know what the character in your avatar means.
I do know. Do you?
yes, ?means 'winter'. I enjoy studying the Chinese language.??
I'm thinking about getting the chinese character for 'family' or 'strength' or 'character'do you know them, or a good Web site that has them?What about 'rocks and rings'?
The character for Family is 家 Strength 力virtue; goodness; morality; ethics; kindness; favour; character; 德Since it is hard to see the characters in this thread, I will send it in a PM -- hopefully I can print them large enough for you to see all the strokes.

can you send me a PM with the enlarged symbol for character, my buddy has that for a tattoo and it doesn't look anything like the smaller symbol that I can see. Also if you could include the symbol for brotherhood and scholarship it would be much appreciated.

can you send me a PM with the enlarged symbol for character, my buddy has that for a tattoo and it doesn't look anything like the smaller symbol that I can see. Also if you could include the symbol for brotherhood and scholarship it would be much appreciated.
I'll have to look up brotherhood and scholarship. I might need an email address to send them to you, as they come out really small in the PM. See what I can do though.
I'll have to look up brotherhood and scholarship. I might need an email address to send them to you, as they come out really small in the PM. See what I can do though.
chips18@hotmail.com whenever you find the time, my google skills suck otherwise I would try.
K im in the fantasy pool.How do I rank players? Is it too early for it?
too early, i think.No draft date has been set. We're gonna do it about 10 pm EST, probably in august.
Hmm...well there's a 25-40% chance I'd have to work, but...eh, if I get an auto team I've won with that before too :club:
I :D home game jopkes.
i :club: bonus whoring at .5/1
I :D going into jeff's .05/.10 table and just playing anything and playing it REAL dumb to go down 1.50 in like 15 mins. Oh well.
Anyone build computers or know how to do it?  I would love to get the instructions on how to do it.  I want one where I can have at least 6 windows open (IE, photoshop, music playing, poker) without shit slowing down.
Pentium 4 w/ 3GHz clock speed (you could go nuts and get two processors)1GB RAM (expandable to 2)256MB Video memory card
Speaking of computers how does this sound? It's an HP, I have a Best Buy gift Certificate for $600 and this runs for 580.00 . I'd probably buy another 256 or maybe 512MB of RAM too.Are Celerons anywhere close to as good as Pentium 4?# Intel® Celeron® D processor 340 with 533MHz frontside bus, 256KB L2 cache and 2.93GHz processor speed# 512MB PC2700 DDR SDRAM for multitasking power, expandable to 2.0GB
depends on what you want to use it for. if you ever want to run any kind of high end software on it do not get a celeron processor. and if you want to multitask 5 or more programs at once on a windows xp machine you just cannot have a celeron processor. its worth the extra couple hundred bucks for the life of your computer.and running 512MB of RAM on a celeron 533 at 2.93 is almost pointless.

Funny story from the home game tonight. 2 players all in, the BB folds AKo face up. The two all in are AcQc and TT.Flop comes down Jc Ks 8s. Turn: x River: Qc.The guy with TT is like "DAMN RIVER!"The guy that folded AK says "Figured I would have won the fucker!"I'm like "The Tc and you would have had the royaaaal....WAIT, there's two queen of clubs!!" Turn over the Qc on the board and they deal the board from the wrong deck. HAHA. Funny shit.BTW, the TT held up when they delt the real deck.

Are you a friend of Lori Weber, weishan?

didn't mean that in a dick way.have some pancakes and hyrup to make it up to you.pancakes all up in your areacausin mass hysteriawhat rhymes with pancakes and syrup?......pancakes and hyrup.

MORNING!!!
Well, I'm just getting to bed. I should be back in time for 666, though.Good night my early rising Spicey Girl! :club::D:D
MORNING!!!
Well, I'm just getting to bed. I should be back in time for 666, though.Good night my early rising Spicey Girl! :club::D:D
Early Rising and at work on time. Have had coffee and bagel. Wearing pink. Ready to face the day!!
Hey, Vann, want to come and play in a tourney this weekend??
Details:Where? When? How much?
427 & Dundas6:30$125 plus we've got Indy ticketsSaturday night.It's my bf's tourney. We usually get around 30-40 guys.It's so fuckin' fun. I deal!!
Hey, Vann, want to come and play in a tourney this weekend??
Details:Where? When? How much?
427 & Dundas6:30$125 plus we've got Indy ticketsSaturday night.It's my bf's tourney. We usually get around 30-40 guys.It's so fuckin' fun. I deal!!
Damn, I can't make it. Buyin's a little big for my roll, plus the wife has a wedding shower to go to, so I have parenting duties. Does he hold the tournament often? Maybe another time. :cry:
Ya we hold them once a month. But trying to go to twice a month. You should totally come and check it out. It's a blast.