Already Looking To Week 13

As of now, The Cheap Thieves and Cigar Lovers are in great shape to make the playoffs but anything can happen. The meeting between these two teams in week 13, though, will likely be the game that decides the division. If the Thieves win, they'd win the season series 2-0 and hold the tie breaker. If the Cigar Lovers win, it will come down to the wire. First things first, though, as KidPoker will look to dispatch whomever the Kings in the Hole look to throw at us. All I guaranteed was that we'd be 7-4 and we are. As for week 12, I'll make no predictions other than to say that no freakin' WSOP event will keep me away from that match.

no freakin' WSOP event will keep me away from that match.
LMAO!! That's what we like to hear, Captain! :club:
As for week 12, I'll make no predictions other than to say that no freakin' WSOP event will keep me away from that match. A good golf game could be a different story.
FYP

Kings In The Hole will announce who will play Cheap Thieves at a press conference on Friday July 7th. Please hold all questions till then please.Thank You,OziumrulesCaptainTeam Kings In The Hole

I have been running awfully hot lately, I think I am going to dominate all comers.... assuming the coach puts me in the game.
As much as I want to contribute you are the hot hand :club: We are definitely keeping you in.

I think we will pretend that I am going to play next week, wait till the last minute and change to No_Neck, then have Yoda sign up, but have No_Neck play under my name. Distractions and misdirection. This is all super secret Cigar Lovers stuff though so keep it under your hats guys.I will be in Vegas on Sunday, around 3:00, so maybe I will go over to Dn's house and distract him.Yoda, you were there a couple weeks ago, PM me his address and I'll just 'show up'. Dn's too nice a guy not to invite me in, then I'll rail and mess with his head, you know knock over his clubs, play Golden Tee really loudly, talk about getting the high score, cook some burgers on the grill, fire up a good smoke in the house. You know, be me! He'll drop the ball then it's Jayboogie or Cfinnn in week #14After winning my bracelet in the july 10th event I'll be ready for jayboogie big time.That's the plan, subject to change of course.

As of now, The Cheap Thieves and Cigar Lovers are in great shape to make the playoffs but anything can happen. The meeting between these two teams in week 13, though, will likely be the game that decides the division. If the Thieves win, they'd win the season series 2-0 and hold the tie breaker. If the Cigar Lovers win, it will come down to the wire. First things first, though, as KidPoker will look to dispatch whomever the Kings in the Hole look to throw at us. All I guaranteed was that we'd be 7-4 and we are. As for week 12, I'll make no predictions other than to say that no freakin' WSOP event will keep me away from that match.
Hmmmm. Careful here.The Kings. So many great players...so little really known about them.Fear the unknown.Oh, and if they make a "Heads Up" Medicus, start practicing! :club: