Holy **** What Happened To Daniel's Hair

My friend just sent me pictures of Daniel recently all i can say oii chiwawa. This man is in some deep ****. He better get something done to his hair quickly. He is not going to be kid poker he is going to look more like grandpa poker.

My friend just sent me pictures of Daniel recently all i can say oii chiwawa. This man is in some deep ****. He better get something done to his hair quickly. He is not going to be kid poker he is going to look more like grandpa poker.
Something tells me this username won't be around anymore after tomorrow lol

Well we all know that...but there really isn't a need to make topics about it. My gf love's daniel and she will keep denying his ever increasing forehead. But who cares.Although...daniel should grow his hair out and get dreadlocks...yeah...

On a sidenote, Anyone watch the epsiode of High Stakes Poker where Negreanu basically 'verbally' kicks mike matusow in the nuts?Basically it went like this:(mike rudely speaks during a hand)DN: You say you're better than everyone and you'll play this guy Head up, this other guy head up, but there's something you need.. you need the dough.You can't play poker for napkins. Can't do it.Mike: Man i'm gonna bust everyone of you...

PLEASE MODS BAN POKERLEGEND. He is worse than FoxWoodsPro and theredpill combined, in fact he may even be foxwoodspro. All his posts have been extremely negative, and if I were a mod I'd put a virus on his computer :club:

Negreanu is poker's greatest ambassador, and he's shown an incredible amount of maturation lately. There is not a single poker player in the world who has given back as much to the game than him. It's almost like he's guilty that he doesn't have to actually work for money like normal people--so to counter-act the guilt of leading an inherently non-productive lifestyle, he does his part to give back to the game that made him, and somehow I think he's become a better man for it, and has become a productive member of society because of his efforts. Protege comes to mind, his video poker blog, and his continued active and outspoken nature in regard to poker issues, media and his fans. But poker legend is telling it like it is here.Not that it's a big deal, but Negreanu won't have any hair in a year, and he'd be better off shaving it all now. It'll look far better than the baby combover he's going for.

Negreanu is poker's greatest ambassador, and he's shown an incredible amount of maturation lately. There is not a single poker player in the world who has given back as much to the game than him. It's almost like he's guilty that he doesn't have to actually work for money like normal people--so to counter-act the guilt of leading an inherently non-productive lifestyle, he does his part to give back to the game that made him, and somehow I think he's become a better man for it, and has become a productive member of society because of his efforts. Protege comes to mind, his video poker blog, and his continued active and outspoken nature in regard to poker issues, media and his fans. But poker legend is telling it like it is here.Not that it's a big deal, but Negreanu won't have any hair in a year, and he'd be better off shaving it all now. It'll look far better than the baby combover he's going for.
I don't see it as a big deal but my guess would be it's something to do with the stress of grinding? Not that he grinds any more but a few years back he would have been up super late every single night throwing 10s of thousands of dollars around, as much fun as some of u guys think that must be I make it a fairly stressful occupation! :club:
On a sidenote, Anyone watch the epsiode of High Stakes Poker where Negreanu basically 'verbally' kicks mike matusow in the nuts?Basically it went like this:(mike rudely speaks during a hand)DN: You say you're better than everyone and you'll play this guy Head up, this other guy head up, but there's something you need.. you need the dough.You can't play poker for napkins. Can't do it.Mike: Man i'm gonna bust everyone of you...
I noticed that. Matusow seemed to shut up pretty quick when DN started saying how broke he was. It was pretty funny as Mike's talk was getting pretty old.
PLEASE MODS BAN POKERLEGEND. He is worse than FoxWoodsPro and theredpill combined, in fact he may even be foxwoodspro. All his posts have been extremely negative, and if I were a mod I'd put a virus on his computer :club:
gimme 10 bucks and its done :D