• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rob McElhenney @RMcElhenney · Feb 5 Yes that was a 13 min long single shot. It was done 6 mos before Birdman. BUT 6 mos after TrueDetective. And 60 YEARS after Touch of Evil.

i laughed out loud, hard, when it flew off into the crowd.

See, I thought his Serpico is one of the worst things ever on the show. I don't like it when this show gets referential.
I thought his Serpico was funny, only because he wouldn't let it go.
I thought his Serpico was funny, only because he wouldn't let it go.
when ever the show makes pop culture references, I just hate it. It's not the show's strong suit.. like when they did the american idol thing, it made me cringe.

This is too awesome!

It's Always Sunny Stars Wed2 October 2008 12:06 PM, PDT | From wenn.com | See recent WENN newsActors Rob McElhenney and Kaitlin Olson have wed in an intimate ceremony in Malibu, California.The couple, stars of U.S. comedy It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, exchanged vows in a vineyard last Saturday.Guests included co-star Danny DeVito, actor/director Fred Savage and Emily Deschanel.But McElhenney and Olson are not the first It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia stars to marry - co-stars Charlie Day and Mary Elizabeth Ellis wed in 2006, reports People.com.

Tonight's episode was pretty underwhelming for me. I kept trying to think of how it could have been better, but I couldn't pinpoint any one thing that was good enough to be improved.Still a great series, this was just the weakest episode of the season so far.

"Oh dude, look at that door. That door says "Pirate". You think they got a pirate in there?""I see a door marked private. Is that the door you're talking about?"
I love how Charlie moves past the pirate thing, but is still convinced something is "living in there".

In the past few days I re-watched the whole first season. Man, that was great television. These days Charlie has a lot of hilarious scenes, but I feel like they've taken it a bit too far over the top. But whatever, I guess they had to develop the character. Actually, that goes for all of them.I didn't like tonight's episode except for a few select parts.

In the past few days I re-watched the whole first season. Man, that was great television. These days Charlie has a lot of hilarious scenes, but I feel like they've taken it a bit too far over the top. But whatever, I guess they had to develop the character. Actually, that goes for all of them.
Yeah, that's just the way it usually goes with any sitcom. You either have to push characters to the extreme or die after a few seasons. I'm able to get over it with this show, though, because even though a lot of it is over the top now it's still damn funny.
You don't find Dennis' awesomeness to largely come from what a shallow, ostentatious idiot he can be? The outfits, etc...? No?
I love Dennis, I want to be just like him. But I had no idea what vapidity meant. And even after I looked it up I still wasnt sure.So if you could explain it to me like Im Showstopper24, that would be great.
Vapid: Shallow, boring, ostentatious, etc.
So Dennis is funny because of who he is, not what he does? I agree. Like when he says, "Im rifling through your CD's, bro." Just the way he says cracks me up.