Is Poker Gambling?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your stupid ass banned? If you had any idea how personally brain-washed you are you would probably do everyone a favor and kill yourself.
The truth hurts that much does it? Most people aren't to happy to find out they've been brainwashed their whole lives. You'll get over it......... Maybe.
The truth hurts that much does it? Most people aren't to happy to find out they've been brainwashed their whole lives. You'll get over it......... Maybe.
No your right, I've been getting pwned by the US government my whole life because we're all slaves and the man is trying to keep us down. Good argument sir.
Read this. And then read what I said here: http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...dpost&p=1174346So, you're the guy posting on that forum you linked, aren't you?
Nope. Never been there till today. I now serioulsly wished I'd have taken more time to find a better example. But in the end I did. I gave you the USC (United States Code) definition of a US citizen. I try not to post insane opinions/theories cause those are BS. Mine or anyone elses for that matter. Facts of law and court cases is what I go by. I've been researching law off and on for 25 years. I like to think I have some idea of what I'm talking about.
Most certifiably insane people dont know that they are.In fact, most are never institutionalized.The less fortunate ones grow up to become the raving derelicts you find squatting on street corners.The functional ones end up becoming moronic conspiracy theorists on internet message boards.

Sigh, sinking deeper and deeper into his ignorance.Listed moronic claims and stupid mistakes:Crimes = victims "no victim no crime"Crimes without victims are fraud.I can choose which laws I am subject to.The "Sovereign American" is not subject to state legislation.If you get pulled over by a cop (code enforcer) then your constitutional right to travel has been violated.Unless he witnessed you committing a crime or has a warrant for your arrest he needs to leave you alone no matter how fast your goingEven if you get pulled over for a DUI, if you weren't committing a crime etc he's violating you.I know a guy with 11 DUI's and has walked every time.I know another guy, Klyde Hyde, who got 2 judges and a prosecutor fired in Olympia. He is allowed to drive without a license plate because he spanks judges.There's a Supreme Court case that proves you do not have to follow legislation.Yick Wo V. Hopkins is somehow relevant to my ramblings, even though the 1886 case stands for the idea that the unequal administration of a facially neutral law is violation of the Fourteen Amendment for equal protection.As far as being a "US Citizen" that would imply that I am a citizen of a corporation.Because the definition of a "person" includes corporations for legal identity, I am not a citizen or the US is a corporation or something crazy like that.List of implied factual statements:I am a crazy redneck that uses the internet at the public library and I sit around all conspiring cause I can't work due to that accident at the monster truck rally. I collect social assistance, but complain about the government while shooting guns with my friends. My friends and I like to get real drunk off our moonshine and drive around wasted. Cops tend to avoid us cause we talk funny and we interpret this as their concession of our legal superiority. I refuse to listen to reason and am socially isolated so I never have to admit how wrong I am.

Sigh, sinking deeper and deeper into his ignorance.Listed of moronic claims and stupid mistakes:Crimes = victims "no victim no crime"Crimes without victims are fraud.I can choose which laws I am subject to.The "Sovereign American" is not subject to state legislation.If you get pulled over by a cop (code enforcer) then your constitutional right to travel has been violated.Unless he witnessed you committing a crime or has a warrant for your arrest he needs to leave you alone no matter how fast your goingEven if you get pulled over for a DUI, if you weren't committing a crime etc he's violating you.I know a guy with 11 DUI's and has walked every time.I know another guy, Klyde Hyde, who got 2 judges and a prosecutor fired in Olympia. He is allowed to drive without a license plate because he spanks judges.There's a Supreme Court case that proves you do not have to follow legislation.Yick Wo V. Hopkins is somehow relevant to my ramblings, even though the 1886 case stands for the idea that the unequal administration of a facially neutral law is violation of the Fourteen Amendment for equal protection.As far as being a "US Citizen" that would imply that I am a citizen of a corporation.Because the definition of a "person" includes corporations for legal identity, I am not a citizen or the US is a corporation or something crazy like that.List of implied factual statements:I am a crazy redneck that uses the internet at the public library and I sit around all conspiring cause I can't work due to that accident at the monster truck rally. I collect social assistance, but complain about the government while shooting guns with my friends. My friends and I like to get real drunk off our moonshine and drive around wasted. Cops tend to avoid us cause we talk funny and we interpret this as their concession of our legal superiority. I refuse to listen to reason and am socially isolated so I never have to admit how wrong I am.
I like you.
So I should specifically say "US Citizens suck!!" as opposed to Americans?Am I saying it right? :club:
Nope. US citizens don't suck. They're just unfortunate, living in a federal territory, being taxed to death. The fed crept into the states where they don't belong and taxed everyones income and no one stopped them. Wisconsin now requires the fed to check in with the sherrifs dept. before trying to violate the rights of their citizens without due process of law. Long story.I understand that most people think I'm a lunatic. Nothin I can do about that. Everytime this discussion comes up I end up looking like a moron. But the people who have actually researched the law and how corrupt it is know what I'm talking about. Those are few. Most people never question authority. That's not me. I had to find out for myself. To all the flamers. Please prove me wrong or just continue flaming me with your ignorance. Thank you and have a nice day.
Nope. US citizens don't suck. They're just unfortunate, living in a federal territory, being taxed to death. The fed crept into the states where they don't belong and taxed everyones income and no one stopped them. Wisconsin now requires the fed to check in with the sherrifs dept. before trying to violate the rights of their citizens without due process of law. Long story.I understand that most people think I'm a lunatic. Nothin I can do about that. Everytime this discussion comes up I end up looking like a moron. But the people who have actually researched the law and how corrupt it is know what I'm talking about. Those are few. Most people never question authority. That's not me. I had to find out for myself. To all the flamers. Please prove me wrong or just continue flaming me with your ignorance. Thank you and have a nice day.
This is incredibly dumb and misguided, like most of your comments. So, let me get your assertations straight. First, only the people who think the government is corrupt and full of shiat are the ones who have "actually researched the law."I beg to differ. I'm going to law school in a year, I know many people who have graduated law school, and I worked with the Senate Judiciary Committee during my time in DC. None of those people think what you think. So are they morons because they don't believe what you believe? I think not.And I would prove you wrong if you actually made sense.
This is incredibly dumb and misguided, like most of your comments. So, let me get your assertations straight. First, only the people who think the government is corrupt and full of shiat are the ones who have "actually researched the law."I beg to differ. I'm going to law school in a year, I know many people who have graduated law school, and I worked with the Senate Judiciary Committee during my time in DC. None of those people think what you think. So are they morons because they don't believe what you believe? I think not.And I would prove you wrong if you actually made sense.
Then prove me wrong.Prove that the US is NOT a corporation.Show me the law that says I have to pay income tax.Prove that the federal gov has jurisdiction over me.Prove to me that the IRS has constitutional taxing authority.The constitutional definition of money is not what's in your wallet. Prove it is.Prove I have to have a SSN to get a job.Prove I am subject to to RCW (code)Please define for me the difference between common law and code.Can the people vote to take away our freedoms?Prove we are not Sovereign Americans.Why do we need all these laws (code) and who is subject to them?Ask these questions when you get to law school. I'd like to see the look on your professors face.
Then prove me wrong.Prove that the US is NOT a corporation.Show me the law that says I have to pay income tax.Prove that the federal gov has jurisdiction over me.Prove to me that the IRS has constitutional taxing authority.The constitutional definition of money is not what's in your wallet. Prove it is.Prove I have to have a SSN to get a job.Prove I am subject to to RCW (code)Please define for me the difference between common law and code.Can the people vote to take away our freedoms?Prove we are not Sovereign Americans.Why do we need all these laws (code) and who is subject to them?Ask these questions when you get to law school. I'd like to see the look on your professors face.
Because I said so.I win.

I got some more.If we have a constitional right to travel then why do we need a license (permission from the state to drive)Why do I need to title my car with the state? Isn't my car MY private property.Can my private property be taken from me without due process of law?If a code enforcer pulls you over and you don't have a license (permission) to travel, he will/can (under his ASSUMED AUTHORITY to extort) (falsely) arrest you and impound (steal) your car (private property) without due process of law. Is the police officer also a judge and a jury to? How many court cases have you read/researched? You got a lot to learn my friend.

Because I said so.I win.
Cheater :club:

Why do I need to title my car with the state? Isn't my car MY private property.This is just me and I could be way off base, but I suspect it is because there is a law in your state requiring you to register your vehicle.And that law exists because you are going to be using public roads (if you used your vehicle exclusively on your own property, I doubt you would need to register it). The conduct of vehicles in public spaces must be regulated to promote a safe and efficient transportation system.I hope that answers your question.

Why do I need to title my car with the state? Isn't my car MY private property.This is just me and I could be way off base, but I suspect it is because there is a law in your state requiring you to register your vehicle.And that law exists because you are going to be using public roads (if you used your vehicle exclusively on your own property, I doubt you would need to register it). The conduct of vehicles in public spaces must be regulated to promote a safe and efficient transportation system.I hope that answers your question.
I understand exactly what your saying, but making me pay for the right to travel on roads paid for with my tax money just doesn't sit well with me. I do in a sense (think) we do need some regulation (still wrestling with that one) but they go to far with their speeding ticket extortion racket and jacking up my insurance. I've never been in an accident that was my fault but if I get a speeding ticket my insurance rates go up. It's all about raping your wallet by as many people as possible it seems and that pisses me off. If tabs were still $600 a year here in this state I'd be spending lots of quality time in court as I'd be driving without them. But now it's fairly cheap and it's not worth me wasting my time in court to save $60 on tabs. But I still don't like getting charged when I know it's BS and I could fight it and more than likely win, but where would that get me now. $60 isn't enough to really make me go to court. But $600 would.

I understand exactly what your saying, but making me pay for the right to travel on roads paid for with my tax money just doesn't sit well with me.It actually should sit well. Your income taxes don't only go for roads - they go into a general fund that funds all government expenditure. Your car registration amounts to a small fee that means that the people who actually use the roads pay a little more than people who don't. The same goes for gasoline taxes.Gasoline taxes are a good example of a rational tax. That's because the people who buy more gas use the roads more and are therefore responsible for more of the road damage (which needs to be repaired) and pollution (which has a negative effect on third parties) than people who drive less or not at all. These types of taxes are called Pigovian taxes.In regards to your insurance - I'm not sure what the situation is where you live. In Canada, there are some provinces that have private car insurance and others that are controlled by the government. The rates for in the private insurance provinces are significantly higher.But in all cases, car insurance is mandatory (as I'm sure it is throughout the US). The reason for this is that if it were optional then many people would choose not to have it. In cases of accidents, you'd see many situations arise where the person at fault would not be willing or (in many cases) able to pay for the damage to other vehicles. This would result in protracted disputes. Having mandatory insurance makes the system more efficient. It also encourages people to drive more responsibly, as they know that bad driving is likely to result in higher premiums that they must pay for out of their own pocket.Finally, speeding:Most places in the developed world regulate the speed at which vehicles can legally drive on various roads. There are two reasons for this:1) Safety. Having no speed limit means that the driver him/herself is left to judge what speed is appropriate. Many people are not good judges of this and the result could be catastrophic for other drivers and pedestrians. The speed limit is usually proportional to the risk: e.g. in a school zone the speed limit on a residential street is quite low, whereas on the highway it is much higher (no pedestrians around).2) Efficiency. For each traffic situation, there is an optimal speed at which the cars move most effciently. Too slow, and there would be too much unncessary congestion. Too fast, and there would be too many drivers losing control and a significant increase in accidents, which would slow everyone down considerably.So there is a sweet spot, something that can be determined through trial and error. Since most people do not drive much below the speed limit unless road conditions are bad, the simplest way to get all the cars to drive at pretty much the same speed and close to optimal speed is to discourage cars from going much faster than the optimal speed (i.e. a speed limit).The speeding ticket is yet another Pigovian tax which charges individual drivers a small penalty for the adverse effect they have on the efficiency of the transport system and the safety of third parties.I'm not saying the enforcement of these laws is perfect, far from it. I am merely explaining that there are good reasons these regulations exist.

Klyde Hyde is the guy who got the Judges and prosecutors fired for not having plates and a license. And the guy with 11 DUI's I'm not giving you his name. That boy scares me. So, since I can't prove that then just disregard it. Look up Klyde Hyde. That'll still be fun.
RIGGEDI have been involved in hundreds of DUI cases/pleas - if your little buddy had some fool proof way of walking from a DUI, believe me, it would have been out in the practice by now.Besides, isn't PACER the Federal efiling system? A DUI is not a federal charge.

bhaas is right in one regard, that 99% of you who post in here are naive. Maybe its because you're all probably only 16 yrs old. Maybe its because you are of low intelligence. I don't know, that doesn't matter.At any rate, even if bhaas is a bit extreme in his views at least he has made attempts fight against things he doesn't agree with, whether right or wrong that is better than passively following what you have been told is correct and true without doing any research of your own.

RIGGEDI have been involved in hundreds of DUI cases/pleas - if your little buddy had some fool proof way of walking from a DUI, believe me, it would have been out in the practice by now.Besides, isn't PACER the Federal efiling system? A DUI is not a federal charge.
It's been a while since I've used Pacer. You may be right about it only being federal. Have you heard of the "Common Law Default" ?That is when you make the state prove that the RCW (code) of whatever state applies to you. I've never used it, but there is a Yahoo group that discusses it. That's what Klyde used in Olympia. Judges and prosecutors will fight you on it hard. Some to the point of crossing the line and losing their jobs. Here's the link to the group on Yahoo if your interested. Klyde passed away about a year ago and now some other guy is running the group just to let you know and I'm not sure how good a job he's doing. I didn't like him so I haven't been following it much at all.Here's the link to the old group. Lots of good info here:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lawwork/Here's the link to the new group:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Lawworks1/Good info in the files section. This will keep you busy.
i am in my last sememster of law school. and i think if i asked my teachers these questions they would laugh in my face. and i really dont want to do all the research to prove those things. but i can assure you that all those things can be proven. you talk about doing research but i think what you really do is research nothing and then say that it cant be proven. just because you cant find it or havent even looked for it doesnt mean it doesnt existyou are an idiot and i kind of feel bad for you
Guest suerte35

I Don't... Think... It's Gambling... & Any... Game,.,!.!.!.! Where,.!.!.!.!.!..!.!.!.!.!.!!.!.!.!.!.!.!.. YOUR... DECISION'S,.,!.!.!.!.!.!.!..!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.! RE'A'L'L'Y... MAT'T'E'R ... is Not..!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!..!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!..!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!..!.!.!.!..!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!!.!.!.!!.!.!.!.!.. gaMBL'iing.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!..!.!.!.!.!.!.!LOl :club:))))))!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!..!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!IT'S A GAME... not... GAMBLING... LOL...!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!..!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!..!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!... :D)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))(((((()))))))))(((((()))!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!...SO,., If It's... So,.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.. BaD... Y... DON'T.!.!.!.! THey... OUTLAW ALL GAMBLING & GAMING IT'S Freaking REDICULOUS... THiS,.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!..!.!.!.! LAW...!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!..!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!..!.!.!.!.!.!Don't U AGrEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am in my last sememster of law school. and i think if i asked my teachers these questions they would laugh in my face. and i really dont want to do all the research to prove those things. but i can assure you that all those things can be proven. you talk about doing research but i think what you really do is research nothing and then say that it cant be proven. just because you cant find it or havent even looked for it doesnt mean it doesnt existyou are an idiot and i kind of feel bad for you
i knew i loved you for a reason. you go to law school.
Prove that the US is NOT a corporation.
wait, let me get this straight.... you are saying the US is an artificial entity separate from it's 'owners'?A status given after being incorporated and run through various government agencies...So, where exactly is the US incorporated? Since the US would have to exist prior to incorporation, which wouldnt make sense... chicken and the egg thing.so how does an artificial entity enslave people... or have citizens?care to answer any of my questions?
Show me the law that says I have to pay income tax.
I know very little about the law, but is this wrong?:Amendment XVI(Ratified February 3, 1913)The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.