High Stakes Poker 2nd Season

does anyone know where I can download the already aired episodes from season 2? I still haven't been able to watch one yet..........what do you guys think of 2nd season so far? thanks

I think card playing in season 1 is better..., but that coversations and blowups that have happened so far in season 2 are very entertaining. Especially the banter between Negraneau and Matusow.

Cool...I think we may need an "official" HSP thread for each week's episode.Us boys up north don't get GSN (or whatever it's shown on).

I have never seen DN so irritating.I know he is irritated by MM but doing the same thing is not the way to go.What happened to the DN in season 1?For me DN is as irritating as MM so far.By the way, why does the table look like they jammed 12 people to a table. Is it smaller than the table in season 1?Season 1 table probably had less players, which looked better.

By the way, why does the table look like they jammed 12 people to a table. Is it smaller than the table in season 1?Season 1 table probably had less players, which looked better.
They have 3 cameras covered in canvas bags sitting at the tables, and they are huge.
I have never seen DN so irritating.I know he is irritated by MM but doing the same thing is not the way to go.What happened to the DN in season 1?For me DN is as irritating as MM so far.By the way, why does the table look like they jammed 12 people to a table. Is it smaller than the table in season 1?Season 1 table probably had less players, which looked better.
I'm sure he's doing it in large part to annoy matusow even more and make him play even more donkish.

So far I prefer season 1 ten-fold for a few reasons, and with one exception:1) I liked the banter between the players much better in season 1 it was much more interesting conversation and you got the feeling like thats what the best cash game players in the world talk about during their high stakes sessions. This seasons group of players, i.e. laak, grinder, the mouth and rocks and rings are like the tourney posse who get plenty of tv air time and we know what they're all about. I know R & R was on season 1 too but i liked him better in that season because he brought a little something different to that game.2) Mike Matusow is annoying as hell and I know Daniel talks trash with him to try to get him to blow up or whatever, but if i was these guys i wouldnt say a damn word to the guy just ignore him because the more they talk to him the more he talks and he is as annoying as all hell. The fact that he was staked I think really puts a damper on the whole concept. This is supposed to be the best players in the world putting up their own money, not some good tv players who cant maintain a br, and need someone to give them the money to get into the game. I have had enough of listening to him talk about how great he is. I'm sure he's a nice guy but he is just too loud for my taste.3) The play in season 1 was a lot better and there was a lot more gambling i doubt barry and doyle would let the mouth run them over the way R&R and the grinder let him. However, the exception is the play of Daniel Alaei I think he is playing better than anyone else at the table, and his awareness of where he is at in every hand is astounding. He only made maybe one mistake in a hand against sammy, every other hand he played was nearly flawless and his reads are spot on. He is showing how NL cash games should be played.Hopefully they will but the mouth or something will happen to make this season more interesting because it was much more fun to watch in Season 1, imo.

www.thepokerbay.org has everything
I keep getting "rejected by tracker - port #### is blacklisted"I'm dying to see these...can anybody help me? I'm a torrent retard.
I keep getting "rejected by tracker - port #### is blacklisted"I'm dying to see these...can anybody help me? I'm a torrent retard.
do you ever leave Torrent tracker open after you finish downloading?
do you ever leave Torrent tracker open after you finish downloading?
Oh...I figured it out. I had my port settings set wrong.I don't download much but when I do I usually let it run overnight. Why? Do they ban people who don't seed enough?Hey, I used the term "seed"...I'm so cool now! :club:

as of now no here is my ratio:Ratio: 0.099 Uploaded: 1.52 GB Downloaded: 15.43 GB for some reason when i download it doesnt upload so ive downloaded wpt season 1 which was like 12 gigs, a bunch of HSP episodes, and the american poker championship,o yeah and also phil gordon final table pokerso for now they havent said anything to me lol