Im Happy Right Now

***** Hand History for Game 4548182140 *****$1000 NL Texas Hold'em - Monday, June 19, 01:01:45 ET 2006Table Table 96097 (No DP) (Real Money)Seat 1 is the buttonTotal number of players : 10 Seat 1: neeyang ( $282 )Seat 2: MayorMcShipIt ( $955 )Seat 4: budica111 ( $1341.50 )Seat 7: JimmyTwoTimes ( $1244.60 )Seat 8: lancealot1 ( $3539.29 )Seat 9: ebolivia ( $706.30 )Seat 10: stogiejim ( $456.37 )Seat 6: markysals ( $1806.50 )Seat 5: Toddyhack10 ( $725 )Seat 3: Villa79 ( $192.59 )MayorMcShipIt posts small blind [$5].Villa79 posts big blind [$10].** Dealing down cards **Dealt to markysals [ Ad As ]neeyang: lol vnhbudica111 folds.Toddyhack10 folds.markysals raises [$40].JimmyTwoTimes folds.lancealot1 folds.ebolivia raises [$155].stogiejim folds.neeyang folds.MayorMcShipIt folds.Villa79 folds.markysals raises [$260].ebolivia is all-In [$551.30]neeyang: i hate when people think that K3 suited is good enough to call a big raise withmarkysals calls [$406.30].** Dealing Flop ** [ Kh, Jd, 3c ]** Dealing Turn ** [ 9c ]** Dealing River ** [ Js ]markysals shows [ Ad, As ] two pairs, aces and jacks.ebolivia shows [ Kd, Ks ] a full house, Kings full of jacks.ebolivia wins $1424.60 from the main pot with a full house, Kings full of jacks.yeahh i know bad beat forum down the street, **** it

yup i know, just had to vent somewhere i guess... wasnt even that much $$, just puts icing on the cake for how ive been running lately

Grinder, I was just about to play a $20 sng, but figured I'd check with you first. PM me and we'll talk about it.
Whatever *******, lol. I talk to msals on AIM, and consider him a friend. I was simply curious as to why he was playing that game because I know it's not his usual game. It plays big, and I was wondering if he was going to start playing it consistently, or if he was chasing a donk or something. He can do whatever he wants, and I would never try to convince him otherwise. Oh ya, fuck off!
grinder, i just bought a half. just wanted to update you.
:club: good to see showing mild concern for a friend is lame now
Whatever *******, lol. I talk to msals on AIM, and consider him a friend. I was simply curious as to why he was playing that game because I know it's not his usual game. It plays big, and I was wondering if he was going to start playing it consistently, or if he was chasing a donk or something. He can do whatever he wants, and I would never try to convince him otherwise. Oh ya, fuck off!
ya, just buggin, but maybe take your own advice?
PM Me please, 5-10 NL seems strange for you

heh grinder...you're a nice guy, we know it.sux msals..but the BBFIDTS :club: what can you do? better luck next time.I'm not playing 1k nl till my roll is $50k+- Jordan

Whatever *******, lol. I talk to msals on AIM, and consider him a friend. I was simply curious as to why he was playing that game because I know it's not his usual game. It plays big, and I was wondering if he was going to start playing it consistently, or if he was chasing a donk or something. He can do whatever he wants, and I would never try to convince him otherwise. Oh ya, fuck off! :club: good to see showing mild concern for a friend is lame now
i was actually replying to your "smoke more astros, smoke more" more than your "please pm me"

grinder is my boy, **** off everyone.. im fine to play in this game so long as i don't go crazy... he wasn't aware what was going on, thought maybe i was supertilted or something like that, which im not

i was actually replying to your "smoke more astros, smoke more" more than your "please pm me"
ohhhhhhhh, my bad it was like right next to nell's post and i thought people were like hopping on. Forgot about the smoke more weed thing
ya, just buggin, but maybe take your own advice?
I suppose i could have pm'ed him to ask, but I was planning on going to bed so, instead I asked him to pm me. I don't get why this makes me look like his daddy trying to tell him what to do.
ohhhhhhhh, my bad it was like right next to nell's post and i thought people were like hopping on. Forgot about the smoke more weed thingI suppose i could have pm'ed him to ask, but I was planning on going to bed so, instead I asked him to pm me. I don't get why this makes me look like his daddy trying to tell him what to do.
who said anything about you looking like his daddy?050805_17.jpg
If people make ******* remarks and jokes to me, I will respond. You made an ******* joke, I responded. Pretty cut and dry, and I'm very calm
it wasn't an asshole (what I assume your *'s are) remark, it was a lighthearted joke, which apparently you took way too seriously.Fuck, I thought we could have some fun on this site...
it wasn't an asshole (what I assume your *'s are) remark, it was a lighthearted joke, which apparently you took way too seriously.Fuck, I thought we could have some fun on this site...
since this is clearly my business, i thought i'd intercede with the opinion that nell simply made a joke, like one of many made every day on this website. not sure why it was taken personally/seriously, but i didn't see any reason for it to be.
Read your post from my perspective, there's no way to tell it's lighthearted. I probably did overreact, but like I said, it looked like you were being an ******* when I was just wondering about a friend, so i responded. Anyways i'm going to bed so screw you guys, i'm going home
Read your post from my perspective, there's no way to tell it's lighthearted. I probably did overreact, but like I said, it looked like you were being an ******* when I was just wondering about a friend, so i responded. Anyways i'm going to bed so screw you guys, i'm going home
shut up, fatass!- Jordan
since this is clearly my business, i thought i'd intercede with the opinion that nell simply made a joke, like one of many made every day on this website. not sure why it was taken personally/seriously, but i didn't see any reason for it to be.
Thank you Mr. GBTW, sorry for not responding to your PM about your computer, I kinda forgot about it...how's it working out for you? PM me about it :club: I'm off to bed too. no hard feelings to GrinderMJhug.gif
shut up, fatass!- Jordan
sup jordan, how you been man?