Im Happy Right Now

sup jordan, how you been man?
lol. i love this thread.i been good. got owned in a live tournament yesterday where first was prob at bets $800. so i can home and played online and won $850 in 45 minutes.;)outside poker. been good to. going to colorado soon, and then panama in july for 2 weeks.YOU??????????????????- Jordan

hahaha nice... cash games been good, tournys, not so much.. made a FT lsat week, and bubbled one this weekend.. outside of that, im just livin the summer life

Sorry to hear about your bad beat. The guy that you were playing against is a pretty good player imo. Ed Monchado. Won a plhe event at the wsop last year. I've played live with him in the 10-20 no limit at Commerce before he won the bracelet. No clue about the others in that game. But if they are of the same caliber, there certainly are softer spots. Good Luck.

Sorry to hear about your bad beat. The guy that you were playing against is a pretty good player imo. Ed Monchado. Won a plhe event at the wsop last year. I've played live with him in the 10-20 no limit at Commerce before he won the bracelet. No clue about the others in that game. But if they are of the same caliber, there certainly are softer spots. Good Luck.
oooo is that him? oo i dont care about the beat so much any more :club:... i dont really steam over bad beats too much, more over bad plays, but i was a little annoyed with this one because i was on fire at that table and really building a nice stack
tough beat msals, better luck next time.look forward to seeing you go deep in that stars 150 again soon :club:
hahaha thanks... yeah i have barely played the 150s since ive been home from college... i normally dont have time to play until around midnight, so its usually just cash games at that point... kinda sucks, but its all good