Go Phil Hellmuth!

Zuo Ping Angelo Yu (under the gun) raises to 18k, Phil Hellmuth (mid position) reraises ALL-IN for 43k total, and Yu calls.Hellmuth shows A10.Yu shows A6.The board comes KK38Q.Yu makes an Ace-high flush to knock out Hellmuth.Hellmuth earns 18,000 Euro or about $25,200 for his effort.

Zuo Ping Angelo Yu (under the gun) raises to 18k, Phil Hellmuth (mid position) reraises ALL-IN for 43k total, and Yu calls.Hellmuth shows A10.Yu shows A6.The board comes KK38Q.Yu makes an Ace-high flush to knock out Hellmuth.Hellmuth earns 18,000 Euro or about $25,200 for his effort.
What a cold deck! Not much you can do when you run into a monster hand like A6. ;-)Heh in all seriousness, PH must have played with the guy long enough to know his AT was still good vs ZPAY's utg raise. I'm sure his reaction was classic.
:D:club:
Well Jdr and Stylin should be pleased with that...
Link? he started the day with 206k. the blinds were only 2k-4k. Give me a link and then i'll believe you.

From gutshot:Moments before the break Phil Hellmuth is out.''I'm steaming. He raised, (Angelo Ping) I had Ace-Ten and moved all-in. He had Ace-Six! He'd made a flush by fourth street - I was drawing dead by fourth street!''He turns to Elie Marciano, he's sharing a secret, and grabs his shoulder...''Let's win at the World Series! These ****ers get in our way - they out draw me! They out draw me!''Phil Hellmuth is out of here in 16th.www.gutshot.com

:club: he had quite the meltdown today. His M was HUGE. Anyone have any more details?
http://news.pokerpages.com/index.php?optio...sk=view&id=1363"In the meantime, Gilles Haddad has just doubled up, and at table 2 the steam is coming out of Phil Hellmuth's ears. In a big pot, he was very unlucky against Chister Johansson. The Swede tried to bluff with a pair of fives against Hellmuth's jacks, and then was lucky to stumble into a straight. And in characteristic fashion, in words that I am not going to share with you here, Phil reminded his opponent, gently, softly, that he may have been just a little fortunate...""Phil has just 75K - and with blinds 3K-6K and a 500 ante, he is starting to get into trouble. The crucial pot was of course the unlucky one mentioned before, but he has also lost quite a bit of chips from first raising and then folding to a reraise.""The Poker Brat is out! Having become shortstacked, Phil had to make a move soon. When the somewhat loose / aggressive Angelo Yu made it 18,000 to go from under the gun, Phil correctly deduced that his ace-ten offsuit was the best hand, and moved all-in for 43K. Yu was committed and called with the A 6 . A board with three diamonds sent home the biggest star of this event."

damnit I just came from paris and I passed by the Aviation club with full intentions of going inside and playing a bit/watching the wpt...then I got drunk and didnt go.Had I known Phil was there I would have railed the whole day to try to catch a "Helmuth Moment"..

Thomas Wahlroos (Finland) 653KPhilip Yeh (Sweden) 456KJani Sointula (Finland) 647K Christian Grundtvig (Denmark) 625KHenrik Witt (Denmark) 649KPatrick Schuhl (France) 455KThis is going to be boring to watch. Who knows if any of them will even be speaking English if at all?

Thomas Wahlroos (Finland) 653KPhilip Yeh (Sweden) 456KJani Sointula (Finland) 647K Christian Grundtvig (Denmark) 625KHenrik Witt (Denmark) 649KPatrick Schuhl (France) 455KThis is going to be boring to watch. Who knows if any of them will even be speaking English if at all?
Christian Grundtvig sounds familiar. He's either an online player or he was at the featured table in the Monte Carlo Millions. Not really sure.