Goofy Night At The Taj

I brought $200 with me to the Taj, looking forward to playing $1 - $2 NLH. It was my best friends birthday, all my friends wanted to play the table games. I didn't want to be a party pooper so I played craps with them. Before I knew it I was down to $30.Okay time to grind. I bought into the $3 - $6 limit game. Had a few drinks in me, felt cocky as hell so I started calling peoples hands outloud. I was on too which pissed people at my table off even more. Within 2 hours I'm up to $120. Now the question. Do I keep fishing or do I buy in to $1 - $2 NL. Of course, I'm on fire, lets play some NLH.Of course I switched tables and it was all action. I had a donk on my right who thought he was playing like DN, raising every pot, getting called, then turning into a calling station. So my plan was simple, reraise the hell out of him. Which kept me alive cause to be honest, I wasn't getting any hands at all. Then I fell apart.I had 10 :club: 8 :D in late position. A player whose been reading me as a tightwad bets $5, I reraise to $10, he calls. Flop comes down A :D J :D X. He checks, I could tell he didn't like the Ace, I bet $25, he takes his time and calls. Turn card comes another big old Ace. He hated that Ace, which ment I loved it. I SHOULD of pushed all in there. I was representing an Ace and even if I got called by QQ Tens or JT which was the kind of hand I put him on i had outs.I wanted him to think I was trapping him with the nuts so I bet about $30 to be sneaky. He was skeptical, he even asked if I had an Ace in the hole. He pushed me all in for the remaining $60 in my stack. I called, he showed me his QQm and missed my flush.I was having fun though. I think Im getting caught up in fancy play syndrom. All in all I played an 8 hour session with $30. There are worse things in life.

He was skeptical, he even asked if I had an Ace in the hole. He pushed me all in for the remaining $60 in my stack. I called, he showed me his QQm and missed my flush.
I beleive his the one that read you! :D he asked you and obviously the way u responded or somthing gave in that you DID NOT have the A, so he check/raised you ALL IN! And you called your stack off on the turn w/ a DRAW! And about you calling out peoples hands, and making assumptions of there holdings outloud is annoying :club:

Anyone who shows up to play 1/2NL with $200 is looking for a short night or a long tight boring one. Why do people even play 1/2? Stay home, play $.10/.25 onlinewhat do you mean why even play 1-2?